Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Fans....who you rooting for this year in the playoffs?

addicted

I'm rooting for Eagles to lose in humiliating fashion as they usually do. Nothing could be more upsetting than watching them hoist a Lombardi..Philly misery is my only joy this January.

Used to be right there with you. But the suckage known as the Redskins has even depleted my hatred for certain teams. If the Birds happen to win, so be it.

Someone once told me that if your team isn't in, that you probably pull for the legit best team at the time to win it. That team this year is likely New England, and after the stunner of '07and Brady getting hurt in '08, maybe this is the Pats turn again. What about a Pats-Bears 25th anniversary rematch, and in response to Ditka sending the Fridge in for a TD, Belichick gives that dude who returned that kickoff almost all the way against GB a chance to plow one in.

The AFC: The Patriots.

I really enjoy watching them, and Brady is my second favorite QB of all time. Belicheck is also my second favorite coach.

The NFC: I honestly dislike every team except the Bears that is in....

Eagles - They are the Eagles.

Falcons - I despise Mike Smith. I like quite a few guys on the team, but my dislike for him overrules that.

Saints - Same situation as with the Falcons. Plus, I feel that the refs "fixed" the end of the championship game last year to get them to the Super Bowl (yes, I know that Favre didn't help).

Packers - I used to like them. I just can't stand Rodgers, I don't know why.

Seahawks - I've always hated them. **** that team and its fans.

VICK is a beast and should rightly be crowned superbowl MVP when he carries the team on his back, he is a stud.

who cares if hes killed a few dogs, they are just animals, hes a machine and as a football players one of the most entertaining to EVER play this game. coudl possibly the best EVER if he keeps it up.

laugh now, buy in later

edit: go VICK, not so much the eagles, but they go hand in hand

VICK is a beast and should rightly be crowned superbowl MVP when he carries the team on his back, he is a stud.

who cares if hes killed a few dogs, they are just animals, hes a machine and as a football players one of the most entertaining to EVER play this game. coudl possibly the best EVER if he keeps it up.

laugh now, buy in later

edit: go VICK, not so much the eagles, but they go hand in hand

One good season out of 8 with his arm does not the GOAT QB in the making, well, make.

And each to their own prerogative, but how any Redskin fan can want the Eagles to do well, whether it's by association with a player you like or not, is totally beyond me.

Hail.

I do not want Bathroom Ben anywhere near Disney. I respect the heck out of the Steelers, but as long as he is their QB, I can not wish them victories.

I find myself cheering for the Ravens, but I honestly don't see them as dominant enough in any phase of the game to win it all. I liked the purple Baltimore harbor the last time they went to the Superbowl.

I find myself reluctantly impressed enough with the Patriots to overcome my negative thoughts towards the empire they have established. If they won, at least I would think they deserved it.

Kansas city has had a long suffering great fan base. In all honesty, I will probably pull for them if the Ravens are out of it. In truth, I may pull for them anyway.

On the NFC side, I have no real rooting interest. I'll watch for some good football, but who wins doesn't raise my blood preassure the slightest.

I love Vick...I'd love to see a Hokie qb go on to win the Super Bowl but the thought of the Eagles getting a Lombardi just makes me sick. I don't want them to even make it that far. Eagles, Pats, Steelers, Falcons, Ravens, Seahawks...dislike them all. I wouldn't mind seeing the Colts, Packers, or Saints win it...

I guess the Saints. I don't like the Seahawks, but it would be funny to see Seattle make some noise lol. I would be kind of upset if the Bears do really well only because I'm still pissed about them taking Jay Cutler from us at the last minute. In the AFC, there really isn't a team I like in the playoffs so I don't really care who wins, although I am burned out on the Patriots, Steelers and Colts domination over the last decade.

Archived