Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lebron "bumps" Spoelstra...

Chachie

Did anyone see this?

This guy is unbelievable. He'll never change. I don't have much more to say about it. I just wanted to share this to see if anyone else thinks it's intentional. LeCrab Dribble is truly the biggest douchebag in the NBA and perhaps in the modern sports world.

The bump is probably LeChoke's way of letting his coach know his days are numbered. If he could do it, Lebron would just pick his coach up and throw him out onto the street.

I just watched the vid where he did it to Mike Brown. I'm not even convinced that either occasion was born of aggression. I think James honestly just believes the world should move out of his way.

What is the Dream team's record by the way? :-)

LeTravel is a spoiled baby who has never had to work for anything in his life. He has absolutely no idea how to face and overcome adversity because everything in life has come so easy for him.

The whole world is learning what Wiz fans have known for quite a while. Dude is a douchebag.

LeTravel is a spoiled baby who has never had to work for anything in his life. He has absolutely no idea how to face and overcome adversity because everything in life has come so easy for him.

Total garbage. Let's take a quick look at Wikipedia.

"James was born on December 30, 1984 in Akron, Ohio, to a 16-year-old mother, Gloria. His biological father, Anthony McClelland, was an ex-convict who left Gloria and forced her to raise LeBron by herself.

Now maybe as soon as he hit everyone's radar as far as basketball goes (what, maybe age 13 or 14?) then yeah, promotors and other people may have given him stuff and made his life easier. But those first years of his life? Does that sound like a situation where everything was given to him? I doubt it. Clean up the bull****.

The thing about LeBron is that he so desperately wants to be liked, yet he's so far out of touch with reality. I honestly think he has no perception about how he comes across.

He's a giant douchebag. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Cleveland greets him on Thursday night, I hope I'm home in time to see it happen. Not everyone gets to grow up to play for their hometown team and basically have the city on a platter for themselves. That was his town, the people there loved him...and what'd he do? He ****ted all over them.

I hope the Heat fail miserably.

Here are my thoughts on this:

The Brown Bump isn't as bad as this. That was a heat of the moment thing and I don't think he really saw him. Still ****ed up that he kept on rolling afterward though

This one is complete disrespect. He was walking slow, Spoelstra was right in front of him, and he didn't move. Then he kept on going once again

Everything else coming out of Miami right now--players not respecting Spoelstra, thinking he's too hard on the stars, etc--leads me to believe thos might be intentional. A **** you, get away from, I don't want to hear a damn thing you have to say, who the **** are you, I'm King James, the MVP, the Chosen One

I can't recall any other players doing something like this. Now maybe it happens but they're not Lebron James so it doesn't get play, but thousands of games watched in my life and I don't remember seeing something like this

Lebron is a douche. Period. The Lebron Degrades Ball Boy video says it all

The thing about LeBron is that he so desperately wants to be liked, yet he's so far out of touch with reality. I honestly think he has no perception about how he comes across.

He's a giant douchebag. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Cleveland greets him on Thursday night, I hope I'm home in time to see it happen. Not everyone gets to grow up to play for their hometown team and basically have the city on a platter for themselves. That was his town, the people there loved him...and what'd he do? He ****ted all over them.

I hope the Heat fail miserably.

He was told that he was the Chosen One since middle school. In high school his games garnered national media attention. He was getting MJ comparisons before he even set foot in the NBA. He had an entourage before he signed multi million contracts, people in his circle telling him he had no faults.

Cleveland as a franchise has a lot of blame to take for this as well. LeBron always had more authority than Mike Brown. Every trade or player signing went through him. Cleveland was ready to pull the trigger on Amare Stoudemire but LeBron refused and asked for Jamison instead (thanks moron!). All they did in Cleveland was run the high pick and roll where James could attack the basket at will or dish it out to the spot up shooters.

Now that a coach wants him to work in a specific offensive system with other superstars, James comes out and says that he will never change his game to fit any system. The only NBA game he ever learned was the high pick and roll, slash to the basket, kick out to open shooters. He seriously has no clue on how to play within a proper NBA offense. Things like the motion offense, the triangle, the Princeton offense are mysteries to him.

Sometimes I feel bad for him. In his developmental years, the people around him turned him into the jackass he is today. He really could've been something special at the pro level but here we are 8 years into his career and he still does not have a defining moment on the court. His legacy so far is "The Decision" which is remarkably sad for a guy of his talents.

"James was born on December 30, 1984 in Akron, Ohio, to a 16-year-old mother, Gloria. His biological father, Anthony McClelland, was an ex-convict who left Gloria and forced her to raise LeBron by herself.

Now maybe as soon as he hit everyone's radar as far as basketball goes (what, maybe age 13 or 14?) then yeah, promotors and other people may have given him stuff and made his life easier. But those first years of his life? Does that sound like a situation where everything was given to him? I doubt it. Clean up the bull****.

You're telling me I'm full of **** and you pull a wiki quote out to prove your point? C'mon dude. That's weak sauce.

If you can't see that LeTravel is a spoiled mama's boy, I don't know what to tell you.

The Brown Bump isn't as bad as this. That was a heat of the moment thing and I don't think he really saw him. Still ****ed up that he kept on rolling afterward though

This one is complete disrespect. He was walking slow, Spoelstra was right in front of him, and he didn't move. Then he kept on going once again

Everything else coming out of Miami right now--players not respecting Spoelstra, thinking he's too hard on the stars, etc--leads me to believe thos might be intentional. A **** you, get away from, I don't want to hear a damn thing you have to say, who the **** are you, I'm King James, the MVP, the Chosen One

I can't recall any other players doing something like this. Now maybe it happens but they're not Lebron James so it doesn't get play, but thousands of games watched in my life and I don't remember seeing something like this

Horry throwing a towel in Ainge's face and Sprewell choking Carlesimo were a bit worse

So, basically he was raised by a single teen mom and never saw his Dad.

Hardly a tumultuous upbringing.

That scenario is actually all too common in today's society.

I've seen countless people grow up through far more hardship than that, and end up with far more character.

He's inexcusable.

Horry throwing a towel in Ainge's face and Sprewell choking Carlesimo were a bit worse

Ah I forgot about Horry. And Sprewell was behind close doors, in practice, so I didn't include it. Obviously that incident is unforgettable. Still, two cases. Just as many as Lebron has when it comes to bumping coaches.

Here's the Lebron Ball Boy incident for those who don't know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXQCT47EAc

Age 13 or 14 would put him right around the time he was starting high school. His hype started when he was in middle school, around 6th or 7th grade. He was one hell of an athlete growing up in Ohio. He didn't get national attention until high school but people in Ohio knew him about for a long time. He was the golden child.

Greg Oden had similar hype as well except he was already second fiddle to LeBron in Ohio.

Sometimes I feel bad for him. In his developmental years, the people around him turned him into the jackass he is today. He really could've been something special at the pro level but here we are 8 years into his career and he still does not have a defining moment on the court. His legacy so far is "The Decision" which is remarkably sad for a guy of his talents.

Me too. I really loved this kid coming out of school, saw him play in his rookie year at Seattle, he had a whale of a game for such a young player. They lost the game but you could see his immense talent for the game, I rooted hard for he, Wade and Melo in the 04 Olympics when dip**** Larry Brown refused to play them to amp up the defense and fast breaking (we may have actually still won the gold, though we would have lost a game or two in the process)

But he's clearly a major dick. The thing is, he likes to joke around, wants to be liked, and I think he struggles with trying to be some alpha bad-ass and trying to be the guy that people want to BE around.

BTW, Lebron is STILL a very special player, he's just not Jordan. There is a web page that broke down statistics in 'clutch' moments and a bunch of other comparisons, and Lebron actually comes up bigger than Kobe in certain aspects. I don't believe he's the competitor Bryant is or understands how to play a certain role when surrounded by elite talent (as Kobe now is with Gasol and Odom) but he is a great player. Ironically, the decision may not kill his legacy as much as the incompatibility they are suffering right now. If he went and won 6 titles with the Heat, with Lebron as main dude for 3 of them, it would be hard to argue his standing. Now? I don't know.

Anyone else read the ESPN article where it says the players are grumbling about Spoelestra behind closed doors and that LeBron isn't happy because Spoelestra called him out by saying, "I can't tell when you're serious"?

I guess the players are saying "He's not letting us be ourselves".

:ols:

It's on ESPN.com. Read it. Hilarious. I hate this team with a passion.

A few years back, Robert Horry threw a towel in Danny Ainge's face. There is no debate on that one if it was disrespect or not LOLOL

*edit* saw it was posted above....

Archived