Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lebron "bumps" Spoelstra...

Chachie

I never said he was a douchebag. I am agreeing that this is blown way out for no real reason. On a personal level the guy is not the guy he is on the court and in the media . A jerk on the court a decent guy otherwise. He is a lot more humble than people believe.

You're friends with Lebron James?

You would rather find out your wife had been torturing and killing dozens of dogs for sport, than find out she had an affair?

Considering my wife and I hunt and kill animals and consider all of them in the same camp (deer, dogs, rats, cats, ducks, elephants etc), although we don't hunt dogs because we can't eat 'em—so you're probably asking the wrong person. And you'll probably question the difference between hunting and torturing: if animals feel emotions, I'm sure there's a huge level of distress involved with being mortally wounded, tracked, and dying slowly. I'd rather she not have an affair.

I would not say that we are friends but I have met him off the court and had discussions with him.

Wow, that's pretty cool, Kosh. Not many people can claim to have hung out with a MJ or a Kobe or a Lebron James. Like I said though, I don't care (or cannot properly judge) what he's like off the court. I don't like how he acts on the court so I'm a hater. Also- A lot of people met Jeffrey Dahmer and thought he was a nice guy. :)

Archived