Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Thanksgiving, Extremeskins!

d0ublestr0ker0ll

Happy Thanksgiving guys, I am very thankful to spend another Thanksgiving with all of my family members, even though one of them just threw a pillow at me while I'm typing this :ols:

I don't see my parents that much anymore, since they retired and moved back to Florida, so every holiday I spend with them is more magnified, and more precious to me. Hopefully all you guys have been fasting the last few days like I have, I'm going to eat like an absolute freakshow in about 6 hours, and pay for it later on. :ols:

Of course I'm thankful for my family, my health, my job, and my beautiful fiancee. Someone told me once to pick out more specific things you're grateful for, and I think that's a good idea.

I'm grateful for the way my relationship with my brother has deepened and strengthened over the past couple years.

I'm grateful for my recovery.

I'm grateful that I'm slowly getting rid of junk and clutter.

I'm grateful that my apple turnovers came out right this morning. :)

I'm grateful for a .500 record this year.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't see my parents that much anymore, since they retired and moved back to Florida, so every holiday I spend with them is more magnified, and more precious to me. Hopefully all you guys have been fasting the last few days like I have, I'm going to eat like an absolute freakshow in about 6 hours, and pay for it later on. :ols:

You are not supposed to fast. You are supposed to eat more than usual to stretch your belly. Everyone knows this.

Sounds like a good time though, enjoy.

• 11 months later...

I'm thankful for the love of my children, the generosity of my friends, the support of my family, and for the men and women who make it possible for me to enjoy my day off watching football and stuffing myself.

Happy Thanksgiving, ES. Enjoy it immensely and safely. :cheers:

Archived