Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Received strange text message today from weird number. Wtf.

terrifNick21

It was about 11:30 this morning and today is the last day before Thanksgiving break, so I was in my room getting my things together to go home. Well, I was just about to take my things to my car, and I got a text message from the number 92466502. I didn't recognize at first that it was only a 8 digit number. I read the message and it said: "crushs84: go check your car...u might have a flat on the mustang."

:wtf:

I sat there and was thinking who the hell is this? Then I realized that it was only a 8 digit number and couldn't call or text back. What really boggled my mind and freaked me out is....I drive a mustang. So, I go outside to take my things to my car and notice that none are flat fortunately.

Now, I don't know if this is just a coincidence or if this is something to be concerned with. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is it anything to worry about? It kinda has me worried because it came out of nowhere. I told two people about it, and neither know each other, and they said it's a stalker...Which is odd seeing that they both said the same thing...

It was a text from your future self, who managed to find a way to send a text back in time to warn you about a flat tire that, had it gone unnoticed, would have caused you to swerve out of control and crash into a nuclear power plant, causing damage that weeks later would cause a meltdown that killed millions of people. Unfortunately, the future version of you sent the text back to the incorrect date, and may have failed to change history and prevent the disaster from occurring.

It was a text from your future self, who managed to find a way to send a text back in time to warn you about a flat tire that, had it gone unnoticed, would have caused you to swerve out of control and crash into a nuclear power plant, causing damage that weeks later would cause a meltdown that killed millions of people. Unfortunately, the future version of you sent the text back to the incorrect date, and may have failed to change history and prevent the disaster from occurring.

Yep, change your tires dude.

I'd reply back with: "Good looking out on the tire future self, so whats the wrd on the pwrball #'s tmorro night. TIA! lol! Get it, thanks in advance :-) " :)

• 2 weeks later...

LOL

You know whats funny?

A year or so ago im in the shower when my girlfriend says "who sent you this text?"

It said "I cant do this anymore, we have to tell her, I need to see you and am in love with you!"

I told her it must be a prank and she thought i was lying.

I told her to text it back or even call it.

---------- Post added December-3rd-2010 at 10:14 AM ----------

Probably a hundred people got that text and odds are 1 of 100 has a mustang.

The coffee is poisoned. Do NOT drink the coffee. Cordially, Future Dwight.

This is completely different from a text, but my brother actually had a situation like this happen to him, except that it was a message left on the answering machine. :ols:

We were sitting at the dinner table when we got a phone call, on my brothers separate phoneline. Normally my family doesn't answer the phone while we're eating, so we let the call go to voicemail.:ols:

It's been about 10 years since this incident, so I can't remember the exact words that we;re used, but some chick left a message saying something along the lines of, " I'm at the airport with the baby, our plane got delayed but we made it here safely. We'll be waiting for you at the terminal, I can't wait to meet your family." My brother had just graduated from college. :ols:

I don't know if it was a prank call or if the girl just got the wrong number, but it didn't matter.The look on my fathers face was priceless. True story

Archived