Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Bristol Palin that bad on dancing with the stars?

WVUforREDSKINS

I've posted a picture of my girl and I previously in some threads. If you are really that interested in looking into everyone's personal lives, you are welcome to add me on facebook, I'll gladly link you to my page and you can see for yourself.

Never said I was interested in everyone's lives, or even implied it. I just find it hilarious that people on here say a girl isn't attractive (when she clearly is) and they probably date 2s, if they even have a girl.

I don't think she is bad either but bubble screen is talking her up as if she's a gift from God or something. She definitely has a level of attractiveness to her but BS makes it sound like it's impossible for woman to be hotter than her.

Again, never said she was a gift from God. Or even close to that. You have a wild imagination, bro. In fact, I don't actually think she's'hot', per say, now that I think about it. But to say she's not attractive, is, well, dumb.

You are clearly a fan of ample rumpage.

You don't like that ass?

The only part about Dancing With The Stars that's the least bit enjoyable is if they have a hot celebrity like Stacy Keibler or Nicole Scherzinger dancing, or if Brooke Burke is on screen.

Otherwise, I can't imagine why anyone watches it. At least it's a skill/talent though. I think that's preferable to a show like Big Brother.

As for Bristol- yes, she opens herself up to any criticism by appearing on a show like this. And if Sarah Palin is worried about any criticisms at her family, she shouldn't parade them out on a TV show.

And yes, I've been in relationships, and hooked up with, many girls who are far hotter than Bristol. I mean, come on.

So have I. But that's not the point.

Sorry, but Mrs. Predicto is not only beautiful, she is also mean as a snake when crossed. Posting her pics on the Tailgate would have me sleeping on the sofa. Not worth doing just to win an internet bet.

Besides, I never dissed Bristol. She's cute. But my woman is better. So there.

If you say so. I'm still calling BS on all of you guys that are dissing her.

So have I. But that's not the point.

If you say so. I'm still calling BS on all of you guys that are dissing her.

Well I don't know what to tell you. I'm not going to post pics of all my recent ex-girlfriends/hook-ups in this thread, I can PM you some if you really want to compare, but honestly, Bristol's just sort of cute. That's it.

Her ass looks decent though (in that pic anyway).

Well I don't know what to tell you. I'm not going to post pics of all my recent ex-girlfriends/hook-ups in this thread, I can PM you some if you really want to compare, but honestly, Bristol's just sort of cute. That's it.

Her ass looks decent though (in that pic anyway).

Spart, I've seen pics you've posted before. So I wasn't necessarily directing that at you, per se. But its still going out to the ones that dissed her. And again, I never said she was the greatest thing ever. And like you, I've dated girls better looking than her. I just find it comical that guys say these things when you know most of them, either can't get a girl, or date girls half as attractive. Some of these same guys would say Marisa Miller isn't all that.:ols:

Eh, it looks a little sloppy to me.

A little sloppy?...:wtf:

Spart, I've seen pics you've posted before. So I wasn't necessarily directing that at you, per se. But its still going out to the ones that dissed her. And again, I never said she was the greatest thing ever. And like you, I've dated girls better looking than her. I just find it comical that guys say these things when you know most of them, either can't get a girl, or date girls half as attractive. Some of these same guys would say Marisa Miller isn't all that.:ols:

A little sloppy?...:wtf:

Ok, here's what Bristol Palin looks like now:

4489811.jpg

She's pretty beastly these days. And she's 18. I'll admit that she was a cute girl when she was 16 or so, but in all honesty, I can't really say a 16 year old is hot.

You keep dissing my fiance though. First, you haven't seen her, and I've seen Bristol. Second, she's my fiance, and you aren't engaged to Bristol. Is that really a fair comeback?

And again, my fiance's a 10, not a "2".

Edit:

Wait a second? Are you Levi Johnston? That would explain a lot.

Again, never said she was a gift from God. Or even close to that. You have a wild imagination, bro. In fact, I don't actually think she's'hot', per say, now that I think about it. But to say she's not attractive, is, well, dumb.

Well I'm glad that you acknowledge that she's not hot. I never said she wasn't attractive, just that she isn't anymore.

Funny, but we all have "different' ideas of hot and none of us are ever going to agree 100% on who is hot and who is not. I think my wife is beautiful, but some in here would probably disagree. I could look at some of your wives/girlfriends that you think are hot and I may look at them and say, eh, she's OK.

Point is, I don't think anyone needs to "post" pictures of their girl unless they really want to, to try and prove a point to some guy on the internet. Very childish if you ask me.

Take for instance someone like Soooin, the former cheerleader for the Redskins. Alot of guys in here think she's beautiful. She doesn't do anything for me. I'm not fond of asian women, but give me Arlene and I'll drool because I love hispanic women. We all have different tastes. Bristol has a cute face, but she needs to get back into shape after having the baby. I think if she did, the fat face and double chin would go away. She's cute, not hot, not ugly.

Point is, I don't think anyone needs to "post" pictures of their girl unless they really want to, to try and prove a point to some guy on the internet. Very childish if you ask me.

Let's not be rash there ....it does help pass the day

Mine is about as tolerant as Predicto's ,though I will post her playboy bunny costume one when she becomes a grandmother:silly:

I don't find her attractive or anything, but I feel bad for the poor girl since she's hated by half the country simply for who she is. No one deserves to have his or her appearance picked apart like that!

As I said before, I agree with you, but... as other people said before, she wouldn't even be on that show if she wasn't who she is, so it's kind of a wash.

Well, I suspect that is because Jennifer Grey is in fabulous shape and because Brandy looks smoking hot. :whoknows:

Also probably because they actually have a background in entertainment.

i think anyone who doubts why Palin is on that show is really REALLY doing their best to not admit why she's on that show. And it ain't because of her talent.

People have always tended to resent nepotism.

~Bang

Archived