Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Bristol Palin that bad on dancing with the stars?

WVUforREDSKINS

lol Seriously, all you guys post your girl's pics. If she's better-looking than Bristol I GOTTA see this! Otherwise, just keep quiet.Gotta luv the internet; where everyone dates a 10!

I've posted a picture of my girl and I previously in some threads. If you are really that interested in looking into everyone's personal lives, you are welcome to add me on facebook, I'll gladly link you to my page and you can see for yourself.

Personally, I think she's kinda cute. :)

And I don't think she's fat either.

Not every woman is going to be a size zero.

I don't think she is bad either but bubble screen is talking her up as if she's a gift from God or something. She definitely has a level of attractiveness to her but BS makes it sound like it's impossible for woman to be hotter than her.

her body is really odd - she's got a nice face and nice looking legs, but her midsection needs serious work....she's going to be a serious plumper once the metabolism declines more.

If you have to bring future metabolism you need to be in the brut commercials...

I can't remember seeing a chick on t.v. and thinking in 32 years....

need more 'recent' pics to be sure.

The only part about Dancing With The Stars that's the least bit enjoyable is if they have a hot celebrity like Stacy Keibler or Nicole Scherzinger dancing, or if Brooke Burke is on screen.

Otherwise, I can't imagine why anyone watches it. At least it's a skill/talent though. I think that's preferable to a show like Big Brother.

As for Bristol- yes, she opens herself up to any criticism by appearing on a show like this. And if Sarah Palin is worried about any criticisms at her family, she shouldn't parade them out on a TV show.

And yes, I've been in relationships, and hooked up with, many girls who are far hotter than Bristol. I mean, come on.

Pics, or else I'm gonna assume I'm right.

Sorry, but Mrs. Predicto is not only beautiful, she is also mean as a snake when crossed. Posting her pics on the Tailgate would have me sleeping on the sofa. Not worth doing just to win an internet bet.

Besides, I never dissed Bristol. She's cute. But my woman is better. So there.

Maybe so. But I'm still not going to transfer my disdain for Sarah Palin as a politician onto her family.

I agree with you, but that is the way of our country, it happens in elections s well (Clinton's brother Roger, his daughter Chelsea, GW's brothers, specifically Jebb, are recent examples).

However, my sister watches thiat show, and she brings up Bristol all the time, saying she barely dances and is just coasting by, past better dancers, because of who she is. In this case, tho I personally couldn't care less, Bristol has put herself in the public spotlight willingly, on a show where she is judged and viewers judge for themselves as well. However, if poltics are feuling the opinion, and not the show, then that is wrong.

As for the Bristol Palin "controversy," well, I don't really care. I don't watch Dancing With the Stars unless the old farts at my tennis club make them turn that on in the lobby after a match :thumbsdown:

I know more about the situation just from the media and I do think a lot of the **** storm over her isn't really about her, it's about people's disdain for her mother and the fact that she has a very loyal following who is voting her through, no matter how she dances.

Archived