Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Bristol Palin that bad on dancing with the stars?

WVUforREDSKINS

Someone under 65 watches that show?

ps - the kids should be off limits - Bristol, Sasha and Malia, Jenna and Barbara ... all of them should be off limits.

I agree. ...That is, until they put themselves out there as public figures. I mean, appearing on Dancing With the Stars isn't exactly a cry for privacy. Neither is an "all-access" reality show like The Alaska Adventure or whatever Sarah Palin's show is called. Bristol jumped feet first into the celebrity pool, so she's going to get wet.

I haven't seen the show, but I think kids of politicians should be off limits unless they do something to remain in the public eye outside of their family relationship, of which Bristol fits the criteria.

- she's a spokesperson to prevent teen pregnancy and promote abstinence

- she's on DWTS

It's also different comparing a legal adult (Bristol or Meghan McCain) with minors (Sasha/Malia).

I agree. ...That is, until they put themselves out there as public figures. I mean, appearing on Dancing With the Stars isn't exactly a cry for privacy. Neither is an "all-access" reality show like The Alaska Adventure or whatever Sarah Palin's show is called. Bristol jumped feet first into the celebrity pool, so she's going to get wet.

Maybe so. But I'm still not going to transfer my disdain for Sarah Palin as a politician onto her family.

Whereas you're correct - she's an adult now and has put herself into the spotlight - that's not a reason to treat her unkindly. Is the hot? No. Is she a great dancer? No. Does she deserve to be in the finals of ANY talent show? No. Is she being supported by her mother's fans pretty much as a political statement? Of course. Does she deserve credit for how she's done on the show, and how she's conducted herself in public in general? Absolutely. So leave the kid alone. And hope for her sake she doesn't com in first, which would make the thing a laughingstock and detract from the honest progress she's been able to accomplish.

Someone under 65 watches that show?

ps - the kids should be off limits - Bristol, Sasha and Malia, Jenna and Barbara ... all of them should be off limits.

You can't choose to put yourself in the spot light & then complain when someone critisizes you. BTW, if politicians want their kids to be off limits & left alone then they should never use them as pawns to further their political careers. Besides saying someone, who is a legal adult that chooses the spotlight, is a bad dancer is no where as bad as comparing a child to a dog.

Well, she was hot the last time I saw her. Then again, that could have been before she had the kid.

At any rate, I'm quite sure she's still hotter than you guys' girls.:)

Sorry bro. Just not true.

I don't go for pudgy girls especially when they're that age. Her weight is only going in one direction.

Well, she was hot the last time I saw her. Then again, that could have been before she had the kid.

At any rate, I'm quite sure she's still hotter than you guys' girls.:)

Yea, my fiance is a thousand times hotter. And when I referred to Bristol as "big-boned" the other night, my registered republican, Sarah Palin LOVING fiance told me "she's not big boned, she's fat."

Now that isn't true. Just ask keeastman. My wife, despite being in her late 40s, is much hotter than Bristol.

:paranoid: is she reading this?

Pics, or else I'm gonna assume I'm right.

Sorry bro. Just not true.

I don't go for pudgy girls especially when they're that age. Her weight is only going in one direction.

Like I said, I haven't seen her lately. But around the time her mom was in the spotlight she was really attractive. Granted, she was only around 18 at the time. If she's gained weight, and isn't as attractive now, then I change my tune. I don't, and will never watch that horrible show. But I still doubt she's worse-looking than either of you two's girls.:)

Pics, or else I'm gonna assume I'm right.

Like I said, I haven't seen her lately. But around the time her mom was in the spotlight she was really attractive. Granted, she was only around 18 at the time. If she's gained weight, and isn't as attractive now, then I change my tune. I don't, and will never watch that horrible show. But I still doubt she's worse-looking than either of you two's girls.:)

If I didn't think you were gonna print out pics of my fiance and have "tissue time" with them, I'd happily post pictures. :)

Archived