Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Member in need of your prayers updated post 109

joeknows

• 3 weeks later...

went to see the surgeon today at the VA Memphis...

not so great news but not all to hopeless either. after examination they found a second spot that was previously undetected. i have to have a CT scan this friday to see if it is in my lymph nodes. found some swelling but not sure because i have had multiple hernia surgeries and had mesh put in me so they arent sure if what they are feeling is the mesh or lymph nodes that are swelled.

and then on Dec 21st i will be going in for a colonoscopy and depending on that they may do surgery at that time. if they find more problems then surgery will be delayed because they dont want to cut me more than necessary because of what scar tissue does at the sphincter/ anus <it make it ... shall we say .... tight>.

hopefully there is nothing more and they will do the surgery at that time. either way this is gonna suck because im gonna be laid up during the holidays.

thanks again for the well wishes and the kind words!

went to see the surgeon today at the VA Memphis...

not so great news but not all to hopeless either. after examination they found a second spot that was previously undetected. i have to have a CT scan this friday to see if it is in my lymph nodes. found some swelling but not sure because i have had multiple hernia surgeries and had mesh put in me so they arent sure if what they are feeling is the mesh or lymph nodes that are swelled.

and then on Dec 21st i will be going in for a colonoscopy and depending on that they may do surgery at that time. if they find more problems then surgery will be delayed because they dont want to cut me more than necessary because of what scar tissue does at the sphincter/ anus <it make it ... shall we say .... tight>.

hopefully there is nothing more and they will do the surgery at that time. either way this is gonna suck because im gonna be laid up during the holidays.

thanks again for the well wishes and the kind words!

i tried to write something.....i just dont have the right words.:(

Research Gerson Therapy.

It is all dietary.. will not have any effect on surgery/medicine/etc. Completely independent.

It's been around a long time.

http://www.gerson.org/GersonTherapy/gersontherapy.htm

it sounds like some nature show BS.. but it's been around since 1959 and you can find 1000's of people that will swear that is cured them.

it's not a buy pills or any kind of hook thing... it's just dietary.. you puree organic uncooked vegatables and drink it. Not the most pleasant thing, but of all things you can do on your own to help yourself, it is by far the most powerful option.

This may sound futile, but good luck when you hear from the doctors. I know there is no good news in this, but I truly hope it isn't as bad as it could be. Thoughts and prayers are headed your way. This is a rough time of the year as is, so keep your head up and those feet moving and never give up. Enjoy this holiday season as best you can with your family and loved ones and look forward to many many more. I know you're not Christian, but God bless.

I just read the update, and just wanted to edit and say good luck with the surgery. We all look forward to hearing good news from you after the holidays.

Archived