Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Member in need of your prayers updated post 109

joeknows

i know this isnt the proper forum for this .... but i regular the stadium much more than the tailgate so i think more people here might recognize my name than in the tailgate.

mods if you deem it necessary to move this to the tailgate.... i understand...

on sept 28 i had hemmeroid <sp> surgery. part of the procedure was removing a "skin tag" im sure some of you are familiar with what that is....

anyway, i found out this morning that they performed a biopsy on the removed tissue. 10 minutes after waking up this morning i recieved a phone call and learned that i have colon cancer.

not sure how serious yet.... the docs are trying to be reassuring, but what they dont understand yet is that i had dealt with that particular problem for the last 10 years before having the surgery. so while they think that it is only the early stage.... it is likely this has been festering for a few years.

anyway.... im not afraid of death, but i am worried about my mother and children having to see me go through this and what it means to THEM.

so please.... tonite before you go to bed.... kiss and hug your children ... or tell that someone in your life that means more to you than anyone else, be it your mother or you wife/husband or kids, tell them that you love them and hug them like it may be your last chance.

and if you find it in your heart .... please say a prayer for me. i am not a christian man but ill take all the help i can get right now for the sake of my children.

and to all you fellow skins fans..... i love you.

PS... please .... no responses about getting saved etc.

THANK YOU

HTTR!!!!!

Shoot man, I don't know what to say that won't sound crass to someone in your situation.

Don't apologize for one minute for having the need to share this sad news here. ANYTHING that helps my friend, and I'm sure your in zero danger of having it taken down.

I most assuredly will keep you in my prayers and hope against hope that this turns out to be benign. Again, without wishing to sound crass, I sincerely feel for you at this present time, and wish you all the best in beating this.

Hail.

Archived