Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Member in need of your prayers updated post 109

joeknows

Glad that you reached out to the Redskins Message Board and as you can see you have a lot of support from all of us.

I will make sure I say prayers for your speedy recovery. Make sure you get more than one opinion from a single doctor

if that is necessary. If you can think of anything else we can do, let us know.

thank you to EVERYONE who has responded with their kind words. it just reaffirms that this is th best fanbase IN ALL OF SPORTS when people will give thoughtful support to someone, with this great franchise being our only commonality.

this is what makes EVERYTHING redskins so special!

HTTR!

and happy turkey day to you all!!

Happy thanksgiving Joeknows. Any update on your status?

no unfortunately. this is all being handled by the VA and i am relocating back home to memphis so there is some cross over delay in everything. however VA Memphis has a dedicated colon cancer unit so i am confident everything will be ok.

sometime in december i will be getting scoped and undergoing surgery for excision. just trying to enjoy the time i can before the painful recovery.

thanks for asking.

no unfortunately. this is all being handled by the VA and i am relocating back home to memphis so there is some cross over delay in everything. however VA Memphis has a dedicated colon cancer unit so i am confident everything will be ok.

sometime in december i will be getting scoped and undergoing surgery for excision. just trying to enjoy the time i can before the painful recovery.

thanks for asking.

Good luck man I really hope everything turns out for the better. You will always be in my prayers until you're back and healthy

Toughest of news. I can't even imagine. You definitely have my most positive of vibes and prayers.

Hoping it is in fact in the early stages. Hoping you can find that inner strength and be an inspiration to those you are worried about right now. Heck, your a Skins fan that has to be a testament to your ability to deal with adversity!

Best,

BG

I just seen your message Joe and you will difinitely be in my thoughts and my prayers.I have no clue how tough this may be on you but I want you to do us all on here a favor.I want you to stay strong everyday and fight this as hard as you can.If you are having bad days DON'T GET DOWN on your self and fight this as hard as you can.If you do have a bad day and feeling down on your self then feel free to come to this board and we will do anything we can to get your spirits back up.You know us by now and we will try and do anything for you on those days to cheer you up and make your day brighter.This board is one huge family!!

Archived