Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The eternal question that must be answered: Batman vs. Superman. Who wins?

Hubbs

Well, if Supes is feeling really evil. He can just fly to a different hemisphere push down send the Earth out of its orbit and suddenly Batman wouldn't have air, gravity, and be beset by incredible amounts of deadly radiation. So, Supes would win. Besides which, if he really goes at full speed there's nothing Batman could ever do even with Kryptonite.

One on One' date=' no preperation involved? Definitely Supes.

If you just threw them together in a city, said 'you got 3 days to kill eachother', Batman has a chance. Not a huge chance, but a chance. He's just too ingenious not too.[/quote']

I'll grant you that, although I would say that Superman would simply fly to his Fortress of Solitude to prepare, and nobody knows where that is. Then Batman would have to figure out how to defend against laser vision. I suppose it would be possible given the fact that you can deflect light, but he can also blow a tornado at you, and then there's the simple punch to the face at light speed.

In a fight? The Man of Steel, without question.

Which one is a better hero? Batman.

See, I completely disagree and realize I'm in the minority.

Sure he's hard to relate to but think about it for a second. Dude has all the power in the world and could be a complete ruler of the universe but chooses not to? So what if he can fly and can shoot fire from his eyes and is an alien.

The point of the hero called Superman is that he has God like powers but doesn't abuse them. He's the most ethical and moral person in the Universe with God-like powers. Hands down the greatest hero ever conceived and everyone should aspire to be like him. He doesn't help people for some complex or required reason. He helps simply because he can.

See, I completely disagree and realize I'm in the minority.

Sure he's hard to relate to but think about it for a second. Dude has all the power in the world and could be a complete ruler of the universe but chooses not to? So what if he can fly and can shoot fire from his eyes and is an alien.

The point of the hero called Superman is that he has God like powers but doesn't abuse them. He's the most ethical and moral person in the Universe with God-like powers. Hands down the greatest hero ever conceived and everyone should aspire to be like him. He doesn't help people for some complex or required reason. He helps simply because he can.

I think I had the wrong word. I think Superman is indeed the best hero possible. I meant more from an entertainment standpoint. Superman is boring. He's got 1 weakness to counter every possible superpower known to man. Supes is a better, more moral "person" and indeed the perfect hero, but it's boring. Give me Captain America over Superman any day.

I think I had the wrong word. I think Superman is indeed the best hero possible. I meant more from an entertainment standpoint. Superman is boring. He's got 1 weakness to counter every possible superpower known to man. Supes is a better, more moral "person" and indeed the perfect hero, but it's boring. Give me Captain America over Superman any day.

That seems to be the opinion of the majority. I just wish that wasn't the case. I wish more people would try to see the complexities a Clark Kent or Kal-El have to go through. I find that character much more compelling than a Bruce Wayne or Peter Parker. But, again, I'm in the minority. An apparently small minority. I blame MTV.

Batman cheats.

Batman is never unprepared.

Batman owns kryptonite for just such an occasion.

~Bang

Thank you.

If this debate was really as one-sided as some of ya'll are makin it seem, we wouldn't be having this debate. Bare-knuckle fist fight, of course it's superman. But you have to believe Batman would have a plan in place in case he ever did have to take our Supes. If I'm not mistaken, there've been a couple instances where he had to do just that and did.

That seems to be the opinion of the majority. I just wish that wasn't the case. I wish more people would try to see the complexities a Clark Kent or Kal-El have to go through. I find that character much more compelling than a Bruce Wayne or Peter Parker. But, again, I'm in the minority. An apparently small minority. I blame MTV.

Superman is one of the few superheros who's real disguse is as a normal person, not the other way around, I'll give you that. I personally relate more to a regular human hero like Batman then I do anybody with a superpower, but that's just me.

Archived