Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is everyone ready to bow down and recognize the greatness which is the Philadelphia Eagles

Westbrook36

Sigh. You can't be this dense, can you, Tweeder? Whenever you are about to ask where I am, add 9 hours to whatever time it is where you are at. If that time is in the middle of then night, I am probably sleeping.

I always post within 24 hours of a game, win or lose, traveling or not traveling. Again, I can't post right after a game if it was a 4 oclock game and it is 4am my time.

Anyway, I have enjoyed this thread completely. So much intrigue and drama. Just think, as recently as a week ago, dock was still contending the Skins won the McNabb trade. :laugh:

I wonder if he will get benched again in front of a national TV audience this week?

Just so you guys know, the Eagles get a 3rd rounder if he makes the ProBowl this year. There is a huge campaign on all the Eagles message boards to vote him in, even though his performance says he shouldn't even be a starter in the NFL anymore. :laugh:

It would be very refreshing if the only games the Cowboys won for the rest of the year would be against the Iggles. Watch it unfold as your snake-bitten franchise gets swept by Dallas AND Washington.

Just so you guys know, the Eagles get a 3rd rounder if he makes the ProBowl this year. There is a huge campaign on all the Eagles message boards to vote him in, even though his performance says he shouldn't even be a starter in the NFL anymore. :laugh:

Unfortunately for you, the fan voting is only part of the vote. If he's as bad as you say he is, there's no chance the players/coaches vote him in.

Although, I do give Iggle fans credit for doing what they can to help their team.

...even though his performance says he shouldn't even be a starter in the NFL anymore. :laugh:

Just an FYI, his hand-picked replacement ISN'T a starter in the league anymore...You know, the last thread you started before he burst into flames and imploded against Tennessee?

Unfortunately for you, the fan voting is only part of the vote. If he's as bad as you say he is, there's no chance the players/coaches vote him in.

Although, I do give Iggle fans credit for doing what they can to help their team.

Unless the top 2-3 QBs are injured, no way he gets in. As of right now, I would put him behind: ARodgers, Brees, Eli Manning, Matt Ryan, and even Josh Freeman. Vick/Kolb could be ahead but don't have enough starting time.

If DM lights it up on Monday night (good possibility given his past post-"I'm hurt" play), it would make a big difference in how he's perceived as it's on national TV.

Unless the top 2-3 QBs are injured, no way he gets in. As of right now, I would put him behind: ARodgers, Brees, Eli Manning, Matt Ryan, and even Josh Freeman. Vick/Kolb could be ahead but don't have enough starting time.

If DM lights it up on Monday night (good possibility given his past post-"I'm hurt" play), it would make a big difference in how he's perceived as it's on national TV.

I agree with you. there's no chance he makes it. So his point that the Eagles forums are campaigning to get him in looks kind of stupid. But again, I do give credit where credit is due. The Eagle fans are doing the only thing they can to secure a better draft pick.

The question is. Will Westy be traveling on Monday?

That sir is the correct question, but don't forget Tuesday because this is a monday night game.

lmao got damn ya'll tore that Eagles fan up. He didn't have ****** to say lmao

he never does, unless its to backtrack something he said previously, or make excuses (he learned well from the puke fans)

Just an FYI, his hand-picked replacement ISN'T a starter in the league anymore...You know, the last thread you started before he burst into flames and imploded against Tennessee?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, this is QFT, my man Riggo is spot on. This joke of a franchise is only a step behind the pukes. There should be a choking hazard warning when signing up to be a bird fan just like they do with the happy meal toys. westys bff Vick will end his career as a bird and corncob will be shipped off to Arizona or Minnesota for picks. This is one of those 'don't respond' times where westy won't even acknowledge that kolb isn't the starter, his mancrush for Vick is at it's highest point ever and they may end up having a party together in BFE or wherever westy is hiding out these days only to have it broken up by one of Vick's or westys previous dog fighting partners.

Face it, this dude creates threads for our entertainment, he is nothing more than a look at me, look at me attention whore. If the birds lose westy is gone, and when the birds win he's able to post as much as he wants "9 hours behind schedule", but in fact his last post is at 11:30PM our time. I laugh at everything he says because it all eventually blows up in his face and he disappears so he can cry in Vick's lap. Lol, enjoy your excuses westy, you are only a couple more off from being labeled a puke fan.

Vote away. It only counts 1/3 of the total votes.

I've got a friend that's an Eagles fan and completely hates Eagles fans because of the bad reputation they give themselves. I completely agree, Eagles fans are the douchiest douche bags there ever were.

Honestly, I'd rather talk with a Cowboy fan than an Eagles fan. I hate the Cowboy's team, not their fans as much. With the Eagles, I actually like some of the guys on the team, I like their coach and think he's a fantastic coach, but the fans can die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. <------- Westbroke36

It's okay, you don't seem to understand that most of us don't care if your team has a great regular season, because we know you won't be winning a SB, so why bother make a big deal out of small stuff (cough cough, regular season records). You have fun with that, it's easy for someone who's only achieved mediocrity to be satisfied with less than the best. I would assume that's why you're an Eagles fan.

At least Dallas fans have known success, you guys have just known sub-par excellence. But, why stop preening when there's so much average to be celebrated.

Have fun with that. :thumbsup:

I've got a friend that's an Eagles fan and completely hates Eagles fans because of the bad reputation they give themselves. I completely agree, Eagles fans are the douchiest douche bags there ever were.

Honestly, I'd rather talk with a Cowboy fan than an Eagles fan. I hate the Cowboy's team, not their fans as much. With the Eagles, I actually like some of the guys on the team, I like their coach and think he's a fantastic coach, but the fans can die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. <------- Westbroke36

It's okay, you don't seem to understand that most of us don't care if your team has a great regular season, because we know you won't be winning a SB, so why bother make a big deal out of small stuff (cough cough, regular season records). You have fun with that, it's easy for someone who's only achieved mediocrity to be satisfied with less than the best. I would assume that's why you're an Eagles fan.

At least Dallas fans have known success, you guys have just known sub-par excellence. But, why stop preening when there's so much average to be celebrated.

Have fun with that. :thumbsup:

oh....snap....that hurt me and I'm a skins fan, that's not even a fair assessment. that's just downright mean, lol....but nonetheless still true

Archived