Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is everyone ready to bow down and recognize the greatness which is the Philadelphia Eagles

Westbrook36

This is my favorite part of the season. Early in the season, Skins fans will try to debate with you that their team is better than the Eagles.

After a certain point, realization sets in and all they can come back with is "But you won't beat ____ in the playoffs!" or talk about past Superbowls.

I love this exact moment. If we weren't on computers, I'd be able to see the look of defeat on all of your faces.

Hitman, that is awesome, bro. Considering that you were still wearing pajamas with the feet sewn in the last time the Skins were relevant makes it 100x more awesome.

At least I've been alive to see the Skins get a ring...

Considering you weren't alive when the Eagles last saw an NFL championship makes it even more awesome. And depending on how you define relevant (which probably would be doing something in the playoffs) that would make it 1999. But you don't need to worry about that, do you? After all, you have all those years of not making the Super Bowl to be proud of.

On a side note, Westy, Semper Fi and in case I'm not on tomorrow, Happy Birthday.

Hitman, that is awesome, bro. Considering that you were still wearing pajamas with the feet sewn in the last time the Skins were relevant makes it 100x more awesome.

But the question is, will you be on this board come Tuesday or will you be traveling again?

I will concede that you were alive, HM. Right after the Skins won the big game, your mommy heated some milk up for you and tucked you into bed. That must have been an awesome night for you.

That's nice and all. What were you doing the last time the Eagles won a championship?

This is my favorite part of the season. Early in the season, Skins fans will try to debate with you that their team is better than the Eagles.

After a certain point, realization sets in and all they can come back with is "But you won't beat ____ in the playoffs!" or talk about past Superbowls.

I love this exact moment. If we weren't on computers, I'd be able to see the look of defeat on all of your faces.

See I told you he wouldn't respond to me, how can you respond when you have nothing to say? Westy quickly changes the subject at 1:21PM our time when he can't actually backup what he says, lol. And since he is 9 hours behind is it 10:21PM their time? Isn't that past your bedtime little guy? Or are you too busy out partying it up with your mancrush Vick? Pretty convenient....

I think it his hilarious that you change the subject, so now you're arguing about peoples ages? Good lawdy this man/woman can't stay on topic, it's alright their sport, if you ain't got something to keep the debate up you can just do what you do after you lose....disappear

EDIT: Dangit, why do all ya'll post stuff I wanna quote after I get done posting? This is my multiquote for you guys: I agree!

See I told you he wouldn't respond to me, how can you respond when you have nothing to say? Westy quickly changes the subject at 1:21PM our time when he can't actually backup what he says, lol. And since he is 9 hours behind is it 10:21PM their time? Isn't that past your bedtime little guy? Or are you too busy out partying it up with your mancrush Vick? Pretty convenient....

I think it his hilarious that you change the subject, so now you're arguing about peoples ages? Good lawdy this man/woman can't stay on topic, it's alright their sport, if you ain't got something to keep the debate up you can just do what you do after you lose....disappear

He's a guy...and he looks like Kenny Bania.

I'm looking forward to bumping this when we blow you guys out Monday night.

EDIT: Dangit, why do all ya'll post stuff I wanna quote after I get done posting? This is my multiquote for you guys: I agree!

I'm 9 hours ahead of you. Your lack of reading comprehension hampers your ability to make a rational argument.

Also, I continually keep hearing you say I don't post after losses, which is patently false. I don't post immediately after wins or losses as I have posted the reason why. However, look at the history; I always post within 24 hours......normally the night after a win or loss; about noon your time as I am several hours ahead of you and work all day. It past 10pm where I am at. Hope this clears up the strawman argument you keep posting ad nauseum.

I loved those pajamas. You could get a running start and slide the entire length of our cheap-linoleoumed kitchen floor on those things.

I'm 9 hours ahead of you. Your lack of reading comprehension hampers your ability to make a rational argument.

Also, I continually keep hearing you say I don't post after losses, which is patently false. I don't post immediately after wins or losses as I have posted the reason why. However, look at the history; I always post within 24 hours......normally the night after a win or loss; about noon your time as I am several hours ahead of you and work all day. It past 10pm where I am at. Hope this clears up the strawman argument you keep posting ad nauseum.

Uh....if you read what you quoted of mine I went ahead and did the addition for your 'time difference' because you are 'working'. I don't need to go looking through posts and threads and forums to prove what everyone already knows about your 'work' and posting history. Again, this is you not even arguing the topic, going completely off topic because you have nothing to say. Why don't you respond to everything else I've posted in this thread? Is it because you have no idea? That's what I'll continue to believe because obviously you can't argue anything I'm saying....go ahead and continue

So how do skins fans feel about this game? Seriously. Confident? They really should win this game. At home, coming off of a bye (rested/healthy), against a team they handled earlier in the season. Do fans feel that way or does all that mean nothing?

For some reason I think the Eagles will do ok. Skins not having Banks should make it easier on coverage teams, and they've actually played pretty well on the road this season, minus the Britt Meltdown. Definitely will be a close game, IMO, unless one of the QBs were to completely fall apart, which I don't see happening. Should be fun.

I will concede that you were alive, HM. Right after the Skins won the big game, your mommy heated some milk up for you and tucked you into bed. That must have been an awesome night for you.

Redskins: 18 seasons since winning a championship

Eagles: 50...

God I am so GREEN with envy...you got me there. Good call Westy. Right up there with your best work: the thread you started right before the last Skins-Iggles game, the Kolb thread...you are on a winning streak such as the Eagles franchise has never seen.

So how do skins fans feel about this game? Seriously. Confident? They really should win this game. At home, coming off of a bye (rested/healthy), against a team they handled earlier in the season. Do fans feel that way or does all that mean nothing?

For some reason I think the Eagles will do ok. Skins not having Banks should make it easier on coverage teams, and they've actually played pretty well on the road this season, minus the Britt Meltdown. Definitely will be a close game, IMO, unless one of the QBs were to completely fall apart, which I don't see happening. Should be fun.

Stop acting like a rational birds fan, we don't want to have to agree on something now do we?

God I am so GREEN with envy...you got me there. Good call Westy. Right up there with your best work: the thread you started right before the last Skins-Iggles game, the Kolb thread...you are on a winning streak such as the Eagles franchise has never seen.

Wait wait wait.....50? When did the birds win anything of consequence?

But they have been relavent for the last 10 years while winning NFC CHAMPIONSHIPS! NFC CHAMPIONSHIPS COUNT RIGHT!?!?! EAGLES FLY HIGH!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Westbrook is making excuses for his team that is about to get it's ass beaten on Monday night in front of the free world.

Right after the Eagles lost the big game did you punch your self in the face? After you went to 5 NFC championship games but could never get over the hump and actually win something meaningful did you kick a puppy? What are you going to do when E:60 does a show about how the Eagles of the 2000's were the best that never was?

But they have been relavent for the last 10 years while winning one (1) NFC CHAMPIONSHIP! One (1) NFC CHAMPIONSHIPS COUNT RIGHT!?!?! EAGLES FLY HIGH!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Westbrook is making excuses for his team that is about to get it's ass beaten on Monday night in front of the free world.

Fixed for you. :)

Whoops my fart. I am on a sugar rush.

As of right now the Eagles are known as the team who could win everything but the big game. I love it.

You know.....that sounds a lot like the puke teams of recent too....maybe we could combine the two teams into one big douchey team nickname?

I wouldn't get so ****y. You still have 5 division games to go and are one game behind the G-boys. Not to mention that your guys play us next and we may or may-not win, but we will at least pound the hell out of your players. No Michael Vick and you guys are just an average team.

Archived