Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is everyone ready to bow down and recognize the greatness which is the Philadelphia Eagles

Westbrook36

so your being forced to click scroll read and respond to a thread that is clearly about the greatness of the eagles??

i mean really are you sitting at your crib in nc and just cant wait to get how to read the eagles thread??

just point that mouse in another direction if you dont wanna hear birds fans hyped about our new qb and young talented swag'd out squad

I can't believe someone actually said "swag'd out squad" and meant it seriously.

I love it.....I LOVE IT! Someone just linked a 20 year old highlight video of the Skins.

You guys remind me of the Mongols. When I was there, Mongols just kept talking about Ghengis Khan and how he ruled over the largest empire in the history of the world. Whenever you reminded them about how that was hundreds of years ago and how the world is a much different place, they'd brush you aside and snort something about Ghengis and how he would rip your heart out and feed it to you if he was still alive.

This must be an exciting time for you, WB. The Eagles are doing well, the Skins and Cowboys are struggling and Don't Ask Don't Tell is finally being repealed. How could your life get any better?

Your logic is confusing though.You're discounting what happened in the past, acting as though it doesn't matter. But what is happening now will be the past in the future, and at that point won't matter to you, right? Should the unthinkable happen and the Eagles win it all this year, in 20 years will it mean anything? Think about it...

my name celj, imma talk bout my birds on this two internet windows, we got swagggggz.

my name celj, i was a huge sixers fan around 2000, if they are ever good again imma talk **** about evan turner's swaggggggz

my name celj, i started watching hockey during the eastern conference finalzzzz

my name celj, imma talk bout my birds on this two internet windows, we got swagggggz.

my name celj, i was a huge sixers fan around 2000, if they are ever good again imma talk **** about evan turner's swaggggggz

my name celj, i started watching hockey during the eastern conference finalzzzz

"you can have TWO separate windows open..."

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

welcome to the 21st century. i'd say feel free to use the time machine, but with no super-bowl championships not sure what you'd go back to see.

Why do you Eagles fans really come here? We know our team sucks. We also know your team has been a consistent contender for the past decade. This isn't news to us. So why come here and rub it in our faces? Do you get some kind of sick pleasure out of kicking people when they're down? You know why we keep talking about our trophies? Because it is the only argument we have. We haven't been a legit threat for over a decade. But you guys are just being *******s. This is like if Patriots fans came onto a Bills board and started spouting off about how awesome they are. What's the point other than getting some feeling of superiority you must not be able to get in other facets of your lives?

We don't give a **** about the Eagles. Or you. Or dog killer. Or your fatass walrus coach. Simply put: **** off and go away.

Why do you Eagles fans really come here? We know our team sucks. We also know your team has been a consistent contender for the past decade. This isn't news to us. So why come here and rub it in our faces? Do you get some kind of sick pleasure out of kicking people when they're down? You know why we keep talking about our trophies? Because it is the only argument we have. We haven't been a legit threat for over a decade. But you guys are just being *******s. This is like if Patriots fans came onto a Bills board and started spouting off about how awesome they are. What's the point other than getting some feeling of superiority you must not be able to get in other facets of your lives?

We don't give a **** about the Eagles. Or you. Or dog killer. Or your fatass walrus coach. Simply put: **** off and go away.

then why did you just write a short story about the eagles.....

Because sometimes, when you provoke and annoy people enough you get exactly what you want: attention. I hope you feel satisfied. You have annoyed us into paying attention to us. It's like when a kid you don't know won't stop pestering you about seeing his rock collection. You don't really give a damn about it; but after getting worn down by his pestering, you finally give in. The Philadelphia Eagles are the rock collection, while you're the little dork that keeps squawking about it until we start paying attention to you.

In contrast, guys like WhoDel and Pointyfootball, who will actually sit down and talk in a civilized manner about the Eagles are like Geology professors. Sure, they may bore you about their rock collection, but they'll also come up with something interesting to say about it that will actually enlighten you about the subject. You still don't give a damn about rocks, but at least you might walk away with a new viewpoint or respect for them.

You are pathetic. This is how you get off? You're spending your Christmas Eve on a Redskins message board. I guess that your family has probably disowned you, I would, and that your pay-per-minute friends are actually enjoying themselves.

I wish that someone would ban this prick. He adds nothing to the board just like he adds nothing to the world. Either, or both, would be better off without him.

You are pathetic. This is how you get off? You're spending your Christmas Eve on a Redskins message board. I guess that your family has probably disowned you, I would, and that your pay-per-minute friends are actually enjoying themselves.

I wish that someone would ban this prick. He adds nothing to the board just like he adds nothing to the world. Either, or both, would be better off without him.

ahaha im hungover in bed about to get the day started

dont sound so angry

happy holiday

---------- Post added December-24th-2010 at 05:55 PM ----------

Because sometimes, when you provoke and annoy people enough you get exactly what you want: attention. I hope you feel satisfied. You have annoyed us into paying attention to us. It's like when a kid you don't know won't stop pestering you about seeing his rock collection. You don't really give a damn about it; but after getting worn down by his pestering, you finally give in. The Philadelphia Eagles are the rock collection, while you're the little dork that keeps squawking about it until we start paying attention to you.

In contrast, guys like WhoDel and Pointyfootball, who will actually sit down and talk in a civilized manner about the Eagles are like Geology professors. Sure, they may bore you about their rock collection, but they'll also come up with something interesting to say about it that will actually enlighten you about the subject. You still don't give a damn about rocks, but at least you might walk away with a new viewpoint or respect for them.

the eagles per avg rush this year could lead them to the record books.........that interest you

he's not even a good or entertaining troll. he, excuse me, "it" posts with 2nd grade grammar and is never right about anything. "it" is really a negative to the board. "it" doesn't bring anything for discussion.

the eagles per avg rush this year could lead them to the record books.........that interest you

I figured that metaphor would go over your head.

Correction, it's actually an extended simile. Then again, it really doesn't make any difference since you probably don't know what either of them are, anyway.

Archived