Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is everyone ready to bow down and recognize the greatness which is the Philadelphia Eagles

Westbrook36

Based on what, exactly, do you determine that I am very quick to make excuses for people? You seem to hear what you want to hear.
Based on the fact that you pretty much ignore my entire post and immediately reply with a Stallworth defense. That's what I based my statement on.

No. You brought up Stallworth as being a worse human being. I disagreed. Both based on the act itself (drunk driving- a passive selfish act, but not malicious in nature) and his actions after (immediately claiming responsibility) It was not "coming up with excuses" for people. If it were I would have included Lewis, which I did not.

Vick did none of those things, and lied right to the end. Right to Arthur Blanks face.

Like I said, you seem to hear what you want to hear.

Theory: Eagles fans as a group are the trashiest in the NFL.

Evidence: When the Pukes or Giants had a good record like the Eagles do now, were there any threads here about "bowing down" to a team that hasn't won any championship yet this year? Not to call out any particular poster, but was there nearly the same ignorance and lame trash talking from other team's fans, as in this thread?

QED. Eagles fans as a group are the trashiest in the NFL.

I love it.....I LOVE IT! Someone just linked a 20 year old highlight video of the Skins.

Can you post a link to a more recent Super Bowl Team in Philly? LOL, You laughing at us winning a Super Bowl "so long ago" is like a broke ass laughing at some body for having to lug around a heavy ass wallet around because it's so full of money. You cupboards are bare bro. Hopefully the eagles will continue to bring you joy in Dec. cause we all know they will bring us joy in Jan. when they fail, yet again, for the 9th time this decade.

Since you prolly cant post that link I'll do it for you.

Can you post a link to a more recent Super Bowl Team in Philly? LOL, You laughing at us winning a Super Bowl "so long ago" is like a broke ass laughing at some body for having to lug around a heavy ass wallet around because it's so full of money. You cupboards are bare bro. Hopefully the eagles will continue to bring you joy in Dec. cause we all know they will bring us joy in Jan. when they fail, yet again, for the 9th time this decade.

laughing at "US"......What position did you play? hahahaha

laughing at "US"......What position did you play? hahahaha

You want to argue semantics? LOL at the dallass fan arguing for the defense of an eagles fan. Whats even funnier is that its a win win for us Redskins fans, if eagles fail again, we all get to laugh at all the pre-ejaculating their fans did in this thread. Then if they do make it to the Super Bowl, we get to watch Jurrah's blood boil as he has to play host to another NFCE team in his house where he expected his team to play.

You want to argue semantics? LOL at the dallass fan arguing for the defense of an eagles fan. Whats even funnier is that its a win win for us Redskins fans, if eagles fail again, we all get to laugh at all the pre-ejaculating their fans did in this thread. Then if they do make it to the Super Bowl, we get to watch Jurrah's blood boil as he has to play host to another NFCE team in his house where he expected his team to play.

i aint defending a darn thing.......i dont take it all that serious, i do get a kick out of fans calling it "us" and "our" title...etc...

its all good though.

I hope the Eagles do lose........again in the playoffs, but it is starting to look like they are gonna be in the SB to me

and i could care less how mad JJ is watching any team play in Dallas for the SB.....his overRated ass team and his over meddling ass self.......should be sad.......

I really enjoy watching the Cowboys, been a fan my entire life, but i cant feed into the BS anymore......

it is starting to look like they are gonna be in the SB to me

I could happen but I have my doubts, they almost lost to the Gnats, if not for one of the greatest choke jobs...ever. New Orleans, Green Bay, Atlanta, Chicago, all have stingier defenses (points against) the Gnats and ranked in the top 9, while Philly is ranked 21st. 3 of those teams are also ranked in the top 10 in points in Offense as well. Philly will have to more then likely have to beat 2 of those teams to get to the SB. Green Bay and Chicago have already beat Philly once and if the play Atlanta they will have to play them in Atlanta. Matt Ryan has only lost once in 20 home games. Thats 19-1, a winning % of .950. Like I said I have my doubts.

I could happen but I have my doubts, they almost lost to the Gnats, if not for one of the greatest choke jobs...ever. New Orleans, Green Bay, Atlanta, Chicago, all have stingier defenses (points against) the Gnats and ranked in the top 9, while Philly is ranked 21st. 3 of those teams are also ranked in the top 10 in points for on Offense as well. Philly will have to more then likely have to beat 2 of those teams to get to the SB. Green Bay and Chicago have already beat Philly once and if the play Atlanta they will have to play them in Atlanta. Matt Ryan has only lost once in 20 home games. Thats 19-1, a winning % of .950. Like I said I have my doubts.

okay...so you have doubts. I can see that...you also make a good case in backing up your statement.....

but yet another thing i hate to see is "choke job"........its always easiest to call a team "chokers" or say a team "choked" then it is to give the other team credit. I don't like that.....same way people called the Cowboys "chokers" for losing to the Giants when they were 13-3...completely taking away from the Giants that put together one of the best late season runs of all time, that was capped by beating the best team "we" have ever seen.......

So its fine to say it was a choke job....but still, the Eagles had to score those 28 points in the 4th.........So i credit them, for keeping it together and getting the job done.

G.B shocked me the other night. They are still players in the NFC, once Rodgers is back.

Chicago does have the best D in the NFC...but one of the hardest things to do in pro sports is to beat a team twice........The Eagles have film on that loss and will use it to their advantage....remember ...and this is at all levels of football....you get more on film out of a loss then you do a win.

Atlanta is LEGIT at home, and a home game VS Vick and the Eagles for the NFC title could be HUGE!!!!!! and lots of fun

i aint defending a darn thing.......i dont take it all that serious, i do get a kick out of fans calling it "us" and "our" title...etc...

That's because that's how it is, how its always been. You love and support team, at the end of the day they are YOUR team. Right? You don't lay claim to any one of those 5 titles? Riiiggghttt

Theory: Eagles fans as a group are the trashiest in the NFL.

Evidence: When the Pukes or Giants had a good record like the Eagles do now, were there any threads here about "bowing down" to a team that hasn't won any championship yet this year? Not to call out any particular poster, but was there nearly the same ignorance and lame trash talking from other team's fans, as in this thread?

QED. Eagles fans as a group are the trashiest in the NFL.

That might be true on this forum but your an idiot if you honestly believe only philly fans trash talk

That's because that's how it is, how its always been. You love and support team, at the end of the day they are YOUR team. Right? You don't lay claim to any one of those 5 titles? Riiiggghttt

lay claim...hell no. I was drunk for the last three of em....and a baby for the others..........Although I did lay claim to the one vs Denver in 77, I was just 7 years old, but i thought i was Tom Landry....I walked around my house with a clip board acting like i was the coach...LOL

I grew up since then, now i coach my own team and "root" for the Cowboys....

lay claim...hell no. I was drunk for the last three of em....and a baby for the others..........Although I did lay claim to the one vs Denver in 77, I was just 7 years old, but i thought i was Tom Landry....I walked around my house with a clip board acting like i was the coach...LOL

I grew up since then, now i coach my own team and "root" for the Cowboys....

That's just depressing, look at my situation which is similar to nearly all Skins fans my age.

22 now, so I was about 3 turning 4 for '92....So technically I can't really claim any of them, but I'm not going to deny they don't exist. I've been a Redskins fan my whole life, They're the team I grew up with, which happened to be under the worst owner/era for this team ...I take everything attached to it. The good (Lombardis) the bad (Daniel Snyder Era)

I'm just sayin, I'm a youngin and I guess you could I'm grasping but thats all I got

awwwww poor kid doesnt like the way eagles fan act

No...honestly, I don't. As a matter of fact, I'm sure most segments of our society wouldn't approve of it, either; not because it's strange or unusual, but because it's obnoxious. How would you like it if some loudmouth came to a place you frequented and started talking about how awesome he is for hours on end? I can't imagine you'd like it at all.

But, once again, I am talking to an Eagles fan, so I'm sure all you can see "I HATEZ DA EAGELZ CUZ DEY R SO KEWL N IM JELEOUS LOLZ."

No...honestly, I don't. As a matter of fact, I'm sure most segments of our society wouldn't approve of it, either; not because it's strange or unusual, but because it's obnoxious. How would you like it if some loudmouth came to a place you frequented and started talking about how awesome he is for hours on end? I can't imagine you'd like it at all.

But, once again, I am talking to an Eagles fan, so I'm sure all you can see "I HATEZ DA EAGELZ CUZ DEY R SO KEWL N IM JELEOUS LOLZ."

so your being forced to click scroll read and respond to a thread that is clearly about the greatness of the eagles??

i mean really are you sitting at your crib in nc and just cant wait to get how to read the eagles thread??

just point that mouse in another direction if you dont wanna hear birds fans hyped about our new qb and young talented swag'd out squad

so your being forced to click scroll read and respond to a thread that is clearly about the greatness of the eagles??

i mean really are you sitting at your crib in nc and just cant wait to get how to read the eagles thread??

just point that mouse in another direction if you dont wanna hear birds fans hyped about our new qb and young talented swag'd out squad

Oh, we're gonna go down the "baby" route. Cute. No, really, it actually made me feel nostalgic. Haven't heard that one since I was on the schoolyard.

Yes, it's great to feel excited and optimistic. I've said it many times, including on this board, that I think the Birds have a legit team. For the first time in a long while, you guys have a balanced offense and a competent enough defense. Hell, you guys have the NFC East in the bag (so long as you can finish strong) and have a very real shot at taking the conference crown again. You have every right in the world to feel optimistic.

You and your band of characters have, though, have gone from excited to just plain arrogant. Arrogance is never justified; no matter how good your team is.

Just remember: you are a guest here and you are expected to behave as such.

How about you go talk about your "new qb and young talented swag'd out squad" on an Eagles board?

oh i do

and i talk about my birds in eagles related threads over here

the crazy thing about this new internet thing is you can have 2 different website open at the same time.......its mind blowing stuff

---------- Post added December-22nd-2010 at 04:43 AM ----------

Oh, we're gonna go down the "baby" route. Cute. No, really, it actually made me feel nostalgic. Haven't heard that one since I was on the schoolyard.

Yes, it's great to feel excited and optimistic. I've said it many times, including on this board, that I think the Birds have a legit team. For the first time in a long while, you guys have a balanced offense and a competent enough defense. Hell, you guys have the NFC East in the bag (so long as you can finish strong) and have a very real shot at taking the conference crown again. You have every right in the world to feel optimistic.

You and your band of characters have, though, have gone from excited to just plain arrogant. Arrogance is never justified; no matter how good your team is.

Just remember: you are a guest here and you are expected to behave as such.

we post in eagles related threads about the eagles..........lol

if you dont want to read birds hype dont click the thread

i dont click skins threads bc that team is worthless at this point and time

Archived