Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is everyone ready to bow down and recognize the greatness which is the Philadelphia Eagles

Westbrook36

For a second there I was worried that Vic would have a chance at leading the birds to victory. But, WB comes along and reminds me why Karma always rules.

The Birds will go as far as Vic can take them. Unfortunately for them, they won't always have the Giants to push around.

And, thanks again for bringing humor to the ATN with your ridiculous post.

yeah what will the do when they dont have the top D in the nfc around to push around............

let me know how you stop this o

yeah what will the do when they dont have the top D in the nfc around to push around............

let me know how you stop this o

So, let me get this straight, are you telling me the Birds are going to the SB and have a good chance to win it?

I just want to make sure I heard right.

Look at the NFL playoff teams.

You really think you'll run all over the Saints, Falcons, Bears, Chargers, Pats, or the Steelers?

we have already dominated the falcons with kolb

this is the best O in the league......so many weapons

when you have 4 guys running sub 4.4 at the skills positions your never out of a game

esp if we get that 2 seed.......reid off a bye......lets go

---------- Post added December-20th-2010 at 03:32 AM ----------

So, let me get this straight, are you telling me the Birds are going to the SB and have a good chance to win it?

I just want to make sure I heard right.

they have a damn good chance to be playing in dallas and with this team all bets are off at that point

we have already dominated the falcons with kolb

this is the best O in the league......so many weapons

when you have 4 guys running sub 4.4 at the skills positions your never out of a game

esp if we get that 2 seed.......reid off a bye......lets go

---------- Post added December-20th-2010 at 03:32 AM ----------

they have a damn good chance to be playing in dallas and with this team all bets are off at that point

You only mentioned one team, and the game was at home. You've got Vick back but the Falcons are playing some of the best football in the league right now and you'd be playing at the Georgia Dome.

And if you really get to Dallas, those AFC defenses are experienced and very talented.

I wouldn't start printing Eagle's Super Bowl Champions gear just yet.

You only mentioned one team, and the game was at home. You've got Vick back but the Falcons are playing some of the best football in the league right now and you'd be playing at the Georgia Dome.

And if you really get to Dallas, those AFC defenses are experienced and very talented.

I wouldn't start printing Eagle's Super Bowl Champions gear just yet.

jackson maclin mccoy and vick on a fast track..............im loving that idea

talk about a great chapter in vicks road to redemption......walkin into the dome and leading the eagles to a sb birth

every team is experienced and talented.....so are the eagles alot of these young guys were on the 08 team

the eagles are right there when it comes to favs to get to the bowl from the NFC........

you people may be hating it but its so true

no1 is printing anything but looking at our schedule vs chi's it looks like we will wind up with that #2 seed and get that bye giving this team much needed rest

Just wanted to come in here and give my respects to the Eagles. I've never really disliked them as a team, apart from the fact that they're division rivals. Their FO has made smart moves, Andy Reid is a good coach, and they're constant winners (though they haven't gone all the way).

So, why have I continued to spit acid all over the green and silver? The same reason as everyone else: their fans, and the likes of Westbrook36 are the very reason for it. Eagles fans are just so damn arrogant and classless. There's a clear line between passion and douchebaggery. Eagles fans crossed it decades ago.

So, yeah, I'll give my kudos to the Eagles, as a team. Their fans, though, can go take a one way trip to Hades. I hope they never win a Lombardi, just because of their fans.

I love the hate and disappointment in this thread. It fuels me. Thank all of you.

Merry Christmas. I am going to be singing along with the Christmas songs all week. I am going to hug my son tighter, kiss my wife more passionately.

For most of you, your entire holidays consist of hoping.....HOPING a different team other than your favorite loses. What a sad state.

Once again, your team doesn't bother me. You do. Because of people like you, I pray your team never wins a damn thing.

If it weren't for people like you, I'd feel the same as I do about the Giants: a respected divisional opponent. When the Giants won the Super Bowl, I didn't really care. As a matter of fact, it was kinda cool to see someone take that smug **** Belichick and pretty boy Brady down a peg.

I'd feel the exact, the EXACT same way about the Eagles...but you have to ruin the whole thing.

So **** you, **** your ****ing ball club, and **** that rat hole of a city that's nothing more than a blackhead on the face of the East Coast.

Once again, your team doesn't bother me. You do. Because of people like you, I pray your team never wins a damn thing.

If it weren't for people like you, I'd feel the same as I do about the Giants: a respected divisional opponent. When the Giants won the Super Bowl, I didn't really care. As a matter of fact, it was kinda cool to see someone take that smug **** Belichick and pretty boy Brady down a peg.

I'd feel the exact, the EXACT same way about the Eagles...but you have to ruin the whole thing.

So **** you, **** your ****ing ball club, and **** that rat hole of a city that's nothing more than a blackhead on the face of the East Coast.

C'mon Philly's a cool city although I can understand your frustation with some of my fellow Iggle fans. I went to college there (my alma mater beat Louisville in b-ball a few nights ago). As bad as Skins fans want their team to be good again, multiply that by a factor of 100 and that's how much Eagle fans want to win. Just like a guy that's been heartbroken by girls when he is younger and then turns into a bitter, never-getting-married 30-something, we Eagle fans have had our heart ripped out repeatedly. Unfortunately, some of us take it out on other fans.

I enjoy (or used to) the football conversation in ATN, hence the reason I come here. I'm biased a lot, but I think we all kind of expect that here, to a certain extent.

As to Eagles and SB chances, I think that's incredibly presumptious to a certain extent. Yes they are hot right now, but the need to win 4 games in a row and have the Bears lose at least one game. That being said, I don't think there's a team in the NFL that they can't put points up on, except New England. BB would figure out a way to contain the Eagles offense for a game. Atlanta is a better all-around team, and that would be an incredible game. I'm hoping/praying the Giants miss out of the playoffs b/c they match up very well with the Eagles as well.

Eagles Pass D and especially Patterson, and now the FS position, are struggling and need to be fixed ASAP, if they can be. They can't expect the offense to win every game in the playoffs. They need the D to start being able to stiffen up in passing downs.

C'mon Philly's a cool city although I can understand your frustation with some of my fellow Iggle fans. I went to college there (my alma mater beat Louisville in b-ball a few nights ago). As bad as Skins fans want their team to be good again, multiply that by a factor of 100 and that's how much Eagle fans want to win. Just like a guy that's been heartbroken by girls when he is younger and then turns into a bitter, never-getting-married 30-something, we Eagle fans have had our heart ripped out repeatedly. Unfortunately, some of us take it out on other fans.

I enjoy (or used to) the football conversation in ATN, hence the reason I come here. I'm biased a lot, but I think we all kind of expect that here, to a certain extent.

As to Eagles and SB chances, I think that's incredibly presumptious to a certain extent. Yes they are hot right now, but the need to win 4 games in a row and have the Bears lose at least one game. That being said, I don't think there's a team in the NFL that they can't put points up on, except New England. BB would figure out a way to contain the Eagles offense for a game. Atlanta is a better all-around team, and that would be an incredible game. I'm hoping/praying the Giants miss out of the playoffs b/c they match up very well with the Eagles as well.

Eagles Pass D and especially Patterson, and now the FS position, are struggling and need to be fixed ASAP, if they can be. They can't expect the offense to win every game in the playoffs. They need the D to start being able to stiffen up in passing downs.

If Polamalu is playing, they'd have a hard time against Pittsburgh defense. I don't think there's an NFC team they can't put up points against, but they need to be able to stop other offenses too. This year, the NFC has some pretty high-powered offenses (Packers, Falcons, Saints) and if they can do the same thing the Giants did, save for the 8 minute breakdown, Philly will struggle.

well, the redskins may as well be! Meanwhile i'm enjoying the mike vick experience! Thank god i'm able to look over someone's past mistakes and judge them by what they do with a second chance. Otherwise i'd be bitter and worthless. Where do you people find the time to hate so much? At least your persistent. Thats a plus, i guess
Hate? Coming from an Eagles fan, that's hilarious given your fanbase's actions. Fighting opposing fans, egging buses, being the trashiest fans in the NFL.

It's called standards. The Skins have it, you don't. You have Micheal "animal cruelty" Vick as your QB. Who was allowed back into the same type of high profile position he disgraced, because unlike the rest of the NFL, Filthy was desperate enough to take him in. Because you have nothing as a franchise.

And now you guys are bragging about getting the #2 seed in the NFC because of him? Stay classy, LOL

I'm not bitter. I am very happy that I'm not in your shoes.

I love the hate and disappointment in this thread. It fuels me. Thank all of you.

Merry Christmas. I am going to be singing along with the Christmas songs all week. I am going to hug my son tighter, kiss my wife more passionately.

For most of you, your entire holidays consist of hoping.....HOPING a different team other than your favorite loses. What a sad state.

And, I'll be laughing a hearty laugh when the birds are eliminated in the first round of the playoffs.

That was some terrific defense you guys displayed yesterday...:rolleyes:

Holy crap! Was there actually plays in the game, that if they went the other way or the ball bounced a different way, would have potentially changed the course of the game and who won/lost? Holy ****! Revolutionary stuff here, guys. I knew there was a reason I kept coming back here. You can't get Monday Morning QBing like this anywhere else.

Holy crap! Was there actually plays in the game, that if they went the other way or the ball bounced a different way, would have potentially changed the course of the game and who won/lost? Holy ****! Revolutionary stuff here, guys. I knew there was a reason I kept coming back here. You can't get Monday Morning QBing like this anywhere else.

That secondary of yours sucks hard.

It's called standards. The Skins have it, you don't. You have Micheal "animal cruelty" Vick as your QB. Who was allowed back into the same type of high profile position he disgraced, because unlike the rest of the NFL, Filthy was desperate enough to take him in. Because you have nothing as a franchise.

I get that you don't like Vick, but saying that the Skins didn't sign Vick because they have standards is pretty laughable. The Skins were dying to get VJackson from the Chargers. Larry Johnson. Sean Taylor. Albert Haynesworth. Fred Smoot. Chad Rinehart. Kili Lefotu. Dana Stubblefield.

Do you honestly think Shanahan would not take Vick RIGHT NOW? Seriously? Most teams didn't take him b/c they: a) didn't think he would be able to play effectively, B) didn't want to endure the PR hit, or c) both. I can guarantee you that if he were not resigned after the season, there would be at least 10-12 teams clamoring for him, with the Skins most likely being one of them.

Hate the fans, hate the team, hate vick, but don't act like the Skins are above taking players with past crimes/issues.

And, as a side note, we Eagle fans are crazy if we're bragging about getting the #2 seed. We have a long way to go before that happens, IMO.

Archived