Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is everyone ready to bow down and recognize the greatness which is the Philadelphia Eagles

Westbrook36

Who said it was?

The fact we fully expect you to be deep undercover following an Eagles loss is totally unrelated to your history Westy my man.

Hail.

Not everyone is blessed with the constitution of a redskins fan. It takes many many MANY years of sustained and constant failure to be able to take a loss as well as you guys

edit: Let save everyone the trouble and point at the Eagle's trophy case myself. I say now that i'd rather have a decade of high level play and near misses with a contender in the current season than a bunch of trophies that are older than half the players in the league

As a review, I post within 24 hours of every Eagles game, win or lose. Some Skins fans come on right after a game and start with the "WHERE IS WESTY!!!!" routine not realizing that if it was a 4pm game, it is 3-4am my time by time it finishes and I fly on Mondays 2-3 times per month. Logic doesn't work with these guys. They can't take that the Eagles are ****ing magnificent so they would rather change the subject to a strawman they collectively constructed rather than the Eagles greatness. It is understandable.

dock has been saying it all year; well, actually, he has just kind of shut up about it since it has become completely apparent that McNabb has been a disaster in Washington. I love that dock was forced to defend his least favorite Eagle of all time. :ols:

Not since early in the season, actually. I thought he made plays with his feet and some timely throws to get a few wins we probably don't get with Campbell. But then the old McNabb showed up probably in the CHI game and certainly in the DET game and I haven't said boo since then.

Contrast that with you blindly sticking by players like Bradley and Gocong and Considine. Well Considine you actually did turn, but initially it was "well we don't know what we have here, etc etc etc" When he proved he was utter garbage, that was when Westy finnally turned on Considine.

This could be a blessing in disguise with McNabb. If Shanny doesn't think he can get it done with him, then he's right to cut him loose now. It's just unfortunate, because he was so expensive an acquisition, and it shows the dysfunction of the FO, and maybe the coaching staff itself if Mike is somehow protecting his son.

Difference between me and you, is one, I don't get so wrapped up in my team that I lose sleep. I've watched so many football games, experienced the highs of going to the super bowl 4 times that I got to watch and the lows of 3-13. That business of you giving up on your team, lol. That was, well, pathetic, because you think that we would care. Also, just for doing it. I watch every week, even when I know they suck. I went to the Meadowlands and I knew they were going to lose. But I like football, not just the idea of football, and the idea of being a fan, which is what you do on this MB. Just needling and hoping for a response. How do you block this D-line etc etc etc.

I love that dock was forced to defend his least favorite Eagle of all time. :ols:

And I absolutely love the fact that a guy who tortured, electrocuted, drowned and starved dogs to make them fight harder is the QB of the Eagles. A guy you supposedly hate.

Why is it every year at the time, the Eagles will come on strong, while other contending teams will tank?

Don't be surprised to see the Eagles nab the #2 seed when all is said and done - make no mistake, that FO has done one heck of a job building that team. To boot, they sure know how to pick up steals in both FA and the draft(ie-not just Vick, but they also got some nuggets in McGlynn, Dunlap, Chaney, Simms, Tapp, Dixon, Samuel, and Mickels in recent years).

Hate (and I mean HATE) to say it but other than New England, they are the best team in football. Ive seen them blow it in this spot many times before so I won't annoint them Champs yet, but if I were a birds fan, after today, I'd certainly be feeling confident.

i'd rather have a decade of high level play and near misses with a contender in the current season than a bunch of trophies that are older than half the players in the league

LMAO, only a fan of a team with zero trophies would say something so absurdly stupid. Your credibility (if you had any at all) on this board just dropped a few notches. LOL I'd rather be competitive for a decade then have 5 Super Bowl appearances and 3 Lombardi's....LOL, Theres no way any intelligent fan would agree with this utter and total BS.

LMAO, only a fan of a team with zero trophies would say something so absurdly stupid. Your credibility (if you had any at all) on this board just dropped a few notches. LOL I'd rather be competitive for a decade then have 5 Super Bowl appearances and 3 Lombardi's....LOL, Theres no way any intelligent fan would agree with this utter and total BS.
It's all that Eagles' fans have.

Personally, I'd rather be 0-16 than root for a team with Micheal "animal cruelty" Vick as the face of the franchise.

It's all that Eagles' fans have.

Personally, I'd rather be 0-16 than root for a team with Micheal "animal cruelty" Vick as the face of the franchise.

well, the redskins may as well be! Meanwhile i'm enjoying the mike vick experience! Thank god i'm able to look over someone's past mistakes and judge them by what they do with a second chance. Otherwise i'd be bitter and worthless. Where do you people find the time to hate so much? At least your persistent. Thats a plus, i guess

edit: Let save everyone the trouble and point at the Eagle's trophy case myself. I say now that i'd rather have a decade of high level play and near misses with a contender in the current season than a bunch of trophies that are older than half the players in the league

And I'd rather have memories from 4 SB trips (I wasn't born in '72); resulting in the feeling of pride in being something you guys will never experience; being a World Champion . But hey, if playing the "who's been to more Conference Championship's" game with the (ex of the) East's other poor relations, the Cardinals floats your boat, keep having fun.

Almost January time, almost time to settle down to watching the big green comedy show that is Philly in the post-season.

Hail.

And I'd rather have memories from 4 SB trips (I wasn't born in '72); resulting in the feeling of pride in being something you guys will never experience; being a World Champion . But hey, if playing the "who's been to more Conference Championship's" game with the (ex of the) East's other poor relations, the Cardinals floats your boat, keep having fun.

Almost January time, almost time to settle down to watching the big green comedy show that is Philly in the post-season.

Hail.

name the last time you remember your team playing memorable football around xmas

mcnabbyawn1210.jpg

Hail.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

you will have to tell us young bucks some bedtime stories of the glory days.

Hey guys, the Eagles just had the most amazing performance the NFL has seen in years. It is time all of you bring up the SB argument and ignore reality. The number 2 seed is within our grasp.

BOW DOWN!

For a second there I was worried that Vic would have a chance at leading the birds to victory. But, WB comes along and reminds me why Karma always rules.

The Birds will go as far as Vic can take them. Unfortunately for them, they won't always have the Giants to push around.

And, thanks again for bringing humor to the ATN with your ridiculous post.

Archived