Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption this pic... Inspired by "America's Team"

Gart Monk

Laughing at a guy when he's hurt is not really that cool. Besides, there's plenty of other things about Dallas to laugh at right now. :)

Oh come on man. You can't tell me you didn't giggle at the "don't taze me bro" guy. This isn't any different. Romo sits to pee's going to be fine and playing football again in a couple months. No life or death story here (unless you count Dallas' season).

Besides, he's not hurt anymore, I guarantee they've got him on some unbelievable pain killers. And I'll admit, I didn't laugh while he was laying on the field, I was hoping he was okay, but he's fine.

Laughing at a guy when he's hurt is not really that cool. Besides, there's plenty of other things about Dallas to laugh at right now. :)

At least, it was a clean hit. I blame the field. That field looks hard. The irony here would be that they spent all that time, money, effort, worker injuries/death and the NFL also is trying to protect the players, then it appears the Cowboys Stadium field is too hard and may be responsible for Romo sits to pee being out 6-8 weeks with a broken clavicle. With a grass turf, he might have still had a shoulder injury, but I doubt he would have broken any bones with that hit.

And with this field you can't just rub some dirt on it and shake it off. :)

Yeah it is kind of crappy...all the gleeful gloating over a photo of a guy flat on his back with a broken collarbone. It's like we're the worst of the Eagles fans.

Man...these pain killers they gave me are great...I don't even feeel my shoulder, man! Wait...woah....hold on....man....I don't even HAVE a shoulder!
Looks at pic! OMG, it looks like his shoulder is gone! LOL great catch!

Caption: Jessica watching on TV saying "It worked! It worked! My curse finally worked! Tee hee hee hee!!!"

Archived