Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

The Pacers have zero respect for Wall's offensive game. Switching on every screen and giving him the mid range jumper/tear drop.

Games like this are the reason why I hope we don't pay Ariza 8 mil a season. You can't invest heavily on players who are one dimensional role players.

We're done series over in 5.

Nah. Indy isn't doing anything amazing. We are missing wide open jump shots. Shots we have been hitting all playoffs.

Not saying we are winning the series, but don't see us dropping 4 straight.

The Pacers have zero respect for Wall's offensive game. Switching on every screen and giving him the mid range jumper/tear drop.

Games like this are the reason why I hope we don't pay Ariza 8 mil a season. You can't invest heavily on players who are one dimensional role players.

Amen to that.

This is why I said I didn't like our chances against the pacers. More than any other team they can completely shut the wizards offense down. We score 60+ and 70+ on them in the reg season, we're right on track tonight.

Nene has really come back down to earth in this series. You knew that was going to happen, he's not nearly as good as he looked against the Bulls over a longer stretch.

Edited by Destino
  • Like 1