Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

40 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Gafford struggling tonight. Not the best matchups for him to try and defend.

Ā 

Nice lob there tho.

Sabonis is eating his lunch. Ā Athleticism wonā€™t save you against that guy because he doesnā€™t give his defender the space to jump.

Just now, Destino said:

Sabonis is eating his lunch. Ā Athleticism wonā€™t save you against that guy because he doesnā€™t let give his defender the space to jump.

Ā 

And UnseldĀ bringsĀ Harrell back in. Sticking with the guy who's had more success tonight. I like that.

Well defense was horrid tonight,Ā for both teams,Ā but we won a shoot out without Beal. Ā 
Ā 

This is one of those games Iā€™d have enjoyed more had the wizards not been in it. Ā It was a highly entertaining basketball game. Ā But my team was playing so the lack of defense was angering me throughout.Ā 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Kyle Kuzma playin like an all star

I know he had a tough time in LA but dude has looked really nice these first two games. I'm very interestedĀ to see how things will play out once Rui fully comes back.

Ā 

The good news is, I trust Unseld to find a a way. He who shall not be mentioned, would not be able to do anything with this roster.

I'm gonna take only a minute to defend Brooks. No one was winningĀ with last season's roster nor the couple seasons prior.Ā 

Ā 

Minute over.Ā 

Now, on to the Rui situation. KCP will got a lot fewer minutes which means either Kuzma or Rui is gonna be the SF.Ā 

Edited by Hersh

10 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I'm gonna take only a minute to defend Brooks. No one was winningĀ with last season's roster nor the couple seasons prior.Ā 

Ā 

Minute over.Ā 

Now, on to the Rui situation. KCP will got a lot fewer minutes which means either Kuzma or Rui is gonna be the SF.Ā 

Preferably Kuzma.