Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

He's a great shot blocker. Wish they'd play him more minutes already. 

I think his cardio needs work.  His body language changes significantly after 10 or so minutes.  Maybe trying to jump to the moon all the time is exhausting, I wouldn’t know.  lol

Just now, Destino said:

I think his cardio needs work.  His body language changes significantly after 10 or so minutes.  Maybe trying to jump to the moon all the time is exhausting, I wouldn’t know.  lol

They are getting great production from the five position tonight with Gafford/Harrell.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Destino said:

They’ve shut down the offense.  Every possession is just dribble the clock down and force something up with a second remaining.  

Agreed, and I've lost count the number of times Beal has drove to the basket and something bad happened.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

He said he was gonna spend the off-season getting bigger and I know a lot of people were thinking he needed to work on his cardio. He's young, he should be able to handle it. Maybe he doesn't know how to settle down, similar to Giannis' issues in the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

They are getting great production from the five position tonight with Gafford/Harrell.

TB needs some minutes when he gets back so they can try to trade him. 

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

He said he was gonna spend the off-season getting bigger and I know a lot of people were thinking he needed to work on his cardio. He's young, he should be able to handle it. Maybe he doesn't know how to settle down, similar to Giannis' issues in the playoffs. 

TB needs some minutes when he gets back so they can try to trade him. 

Yeah, he should be back in December.  Maybe you get him minutes by giving either Gafford or Harrell a night off.  I don’t think they should be doing the 3 headed center thing like they did last year with Gafford/Len/Lopez.  Bryant gives them a different dimension as  he developed into a stretch guy in the bubble, but I don’t think his future is here.

4 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Yeah, he should be back in December.  Maybe you get him minutes by giving either Gafford or Harrell a night off.  I don’t think they should be doing the 3 headed center thing like they did last year with Gafford/Len/Lopez.  Bryant gives them a different dimension as  he developed into a stretch guy in the bubble, but I don’t think his future is here.

Unless one of them plays the 4. I don't think much of Kuzma. Hopefully Rui comes back and plays well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

Unless one of them plays the 4. I don't think much of Kuzma. Hopefully Rui comes back and plays well. 

I wasn’t a big fan of bringing in Kuzma.  But I’m willing to give him a long leash.  I look at a guy like Ingram who blossomed after leaving LeBron.  Now I don’t think Kuzma is the next Ingram, but he did flash a little tonight.

9 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I like the size Rui and Kuzma sharing the floor would give us. Rebounding tonight was a nightmare.  

might be able to get away playing Bryant with Harrell against certain teams with slower PFs.  Bryant can shoot and doesn’t need to be around the rim on offense.  I agree that he’s the odd man out though.  Wizards should be looking to move Bertans and Bryant.  

17 minutes ago, Destino said:

I like the size Rui and Kuzma sharing the floor would give us. Rebounding tonight was a nightmare.  

might be able to get away playing Bryant with Harrell against certain teams with slower PFs.  Bryant can shoot and doesn’t need to be around the rim on offense.  I agree that he’s the odd man out though.  Wizards should be looking to move Bertans and Bryant.  

I don't know how they are gonna be able to move Bertans. They'd have to give up a good asset to move that contract. 

26 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I don't know how they are gonna be able to move Bertans. They'd have to give up a good asset to move that contract. 

Just got to hope he gets hot and sell high.  The way he played last year though?  No chance.

Extend Harrell now..............I want him to retire a Wizard........

Like some of the players on our team, a good majority of the league is SOFTTTT....When I always complained about us having too many soft ass players on this team, when I thought of the type of player we needed as far as physicality, Montrezl Harrell was always one of the top 1-2 players I thought.......For years, so when we got him, he was the first player I was looking forward to seeing. And he has not disappointed yet. In preseason and now. 

You can bring the Monstars from Space Jam down here, and Harrell is going to strap up and flash the fangs. Absolutely LOVE his game. Dont know how long he's signed for, but if/when we extend him, I'm buying his jersey asap. As a fan who watches 95% of our games, win, lose or draw, I'm SO happy he's on our squad......

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21

25 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Extend Harrell now..............I want him to retire a Wizard........

Like a lot of some of the players on our team, a good majority of the league is SOFTTTT....When I always complained about us having too many soft ass players on this team, when I thought of the type of player we needed as far as physicality, Montrezl Harrell was always one of the top 1-2 players I thought.......For years, so when we got him, he was the first player I was looking forward to seeing. And he has not disappointed yet. In preseason and now. 

You can bring the Monstars from Space Jam down here, and Harrell is going to strap up and flash the fangs. Absolutely LOVE his game. Dont know how long he's signed for, but if/when we extend him, I'm buying his jersey asap. As a fan who watches 95% of our games, win, lose or draw, I'm SO happy he's on our squad......

He's a FA after this season. 

• Sad 1