Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 hour ago, Destino said:

I think it’s strange how wizards fans acted like they lost a kid when wall was traded, but they love the idea of trading Brad... and have for years now.  But these same people walk around tossing the disloyal word around.

Wouldn't say the overlap is that large or relationships those players had with the fan base was the same.  I know me, Beal now rubs me the wrong way and I need to get over it.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Does Brad need to be playing? His night should be done.

Brad looks like he’s playing to prove something.  I think he felt snubbed last year and he wants to dare them to leave him off the all nba team again.  

I haven’t seen Ayton play too much since he was drafted.  Didn’t impress tonight did he?  

• Like 1

I think it’s strange how wizards fans acted like they lost a kid when wall was traded, but they love the idea of trading Brad... and have for years now.  But these same people walk around tossing the disloyal word around.

I don't know too many people eager to trade Brad.

They probably just feel that's where we're ultimately headed.

And as for Wall, I'm pissed off because I believe their were some underlying reasons for the move.

Say what you will about John but as the franchise guy, he lead us to playoff appearances.

Bradley......lottery appearances.🤔

its cause fans are tired of all the losing and figure why would Beal stay. He will opt out and leave. Might as well get as much as possible for him now. 

2 hours ago, -JB- said:

They both suck at this point lol

Harden clearly wants out of Houston.

Wesbrook has been trash.

Wall actually doesn't "suck".

He still has the ability to get by defenders.

Russell couldn't get by me at this point....😀

It's ok for you guys to admit it: Right now it's looking like we're on the wrong end of that trade.

1 minute ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Wall actually doesn't "suck".

He still has the ability to get by defenders.

Russell couldn't get by me at this point....😀

It's ok for you guys to admit it: Right now it's looking like we're on the wrong end of that trade.

3-8 or 3-6 both teams stink.  That trade is a wash.  I do agree might as well have kept Wall but not winning **** either way.

6 minutes ago, -JB- said:

3-8 or 3-6 both teams stink.  That trade is a wash.  I do agree might as well have kept Wall but not winning **** either way.

Yeah, that's my point.

I didn't see Russell as a real upgrade at this stage of his career. It was making a move just to make a move. ☹️