Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

13 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Shep isn't safe either...

I don’t think Shep is the problem, other than the fact he failed to fire Brooks during the offseason.  This team is wildly underperforming its talent level.  Wizards have a coaching problem, and four games into the season is a terrible time to have to replace it.  

Westbrook with two lazy turnovers to end the third and then starts the fourth passing on a wide open layup to kick it out to...Bonga? He looks like a player that has lost a step but hasn't come to grips with it yet. Not great.

I just don't see it from this team, even when Rui gets healthy. 

8 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

GMs don't want to work for Ted because these contracts they are saddled with already and his refusal to blow everything up. 8th seed is always obtainable. 

We deserve a better GM, im not buying the talent level in this team, can it translate to better defense when it's not built for that?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Gooden said this team has good problems...

Gooden himself is on list of team problems.  

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

The expressions on the face of Beal and Westbrook are not good. They both look like they want out immediately. 

They’re just mad, as they should be.  It’s not like they’re on the phone with they’re agents.  

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

Are either Beal or Westbrook tradeable? I don't see the point of keeping them. Team needs to blow it up and start from scratch.

Beal would return a ton of assets. 

3 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:
Sheppard

Is it really true that Sheppard only got a 2 year contract? There is a sliver of hope that change could happen. 

5 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Are either Beal or Westbrook tradeable? I don't see the point of keeping them. Team needs to blow it up and start from scratch.

Who knows? Would be multiple teams in on deals landing expiring contracts here. To make the money fit. Draft assets would be tricky.