Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I didn’t expect the bench to be this bad.  It’s like playing with half a team.  

Though I’ll once again point out that not running any plays or offscreen action, means that Brooks is just putting that unit out there with no plan.  Just encouraging them to do their best.  (And being paid millions to do it) 

14 minutes ago, Destino said:

I didn’t expect the bench to be this bad.  It’s like playing with half a team.  

Though I’ll once again point out that not running any plays or offscreen action, means that Brooks is just putting that unit out there with no plan.  Just encouraging them to do their best.  (And being paid millions to do it) 

The bench is being out scored 30-4 by a Bulls team MISSING 4 PLAYERS DUE TO COVID PROTOCOLS.

12 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I must say, Hachimura really hustles and brings lots of energy to this team.  Rebounds like a man.

He’s much better than Bonga or Deni.  We really missed him at PF.  

7 minutes ago, MonkFan8 said:

There's something poetic about Otto Porter cooking us. 

Bertans is a huge net negative on the floor if he's not hitting ridiculous threes. Bad news. 

Rui is giving us the same production at 25% the contract price.  I think we all liked Otto... problem was he couldn’t stay healthy and cost way too much.

i will say this, I don’t think Otto ever dribbled as much as a wizards player as he has tonight.

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

He’s much better than Bonga or Deni.  We really missed him at PF.  

Rui is giving us the same production at 25% the contract price.  I think we all liked Otto... problem was he couldn’t stay healthy and cost way too much.

Obviously I'm not opining for Otto and that contract, it's just funny. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I like Bertans but he seems like a luxury for a team that can’t defend for ****, plays iso ball and has no bench scoring.

Would the Spurs take him back? Lol

You could add Rudy Gobert to this team and the defense would still be awful.

1 minute ago, bearrock said:

Is there a single thing that Troy Brown can do at an NBA level?  

I’ve been saying the same thing.  Seems like a great guy and appears to have the physical tools... but he’s mediocre at everything on the court.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Beal has to be the most overrated player in the league.  If he’s not, then it’s surely Westbrook.

Agreed completely.  Dude consistently comes up short in clutch time.  If he didn't take so many shots for a bad team he would never score as much as he does. 

• Like 1

Well that was the easiest bet I made all year.  Wizards -6.5 was a joke.  Should have been -2 at the most. 

Blow this team up.  I hope they trade Beal, Westbrook, and Bertans.  They are all overrated and overpaid.  I know that isn't possible, but they need to move one at the least or this team will be stuck in hell for the next 5 years.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Another case of horrible coaching, and dumb play by our guys.  5.6 seconds left, let me throw a laser 3/4 of the court. 

I don't get how Ted could watch that play and think Brooks is qualified to coach these guys. Just hilariously bad BBIQ all around.

• Like 1