Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

If we're going to lose every game, we shouldn't be starting Blatche or Lewis. If they are not the difference between winning and losing, we should have guys on the court that will be here next season. Booker, Singleton, Vesely. Play the guys we intend to keep. Damn the score, damn the season.

No sense in building chemistry between Wall and the old team. Let's build chemistry between Wall and the new team.

I asked. I have not gotten an answer. It's annoying considering I don't start threads that often.

You've been here for about five & a half years. You're thirty-eight years old. If you still require your hand to be held because you're to damn lazy to read the Rules for just once, then obviously this isn't the place for you & we're ok with that. On the other hand, if you can manage to read them on your own, then you should be able to figure out how to get off of NNT. That is, once you're back from your break Thanks to your Rule 3 violation.

Oh, what's Rule 3 you ask? Go look it up. :doh:

Did y'all see this already? Hilarious and depressing.

http://didthewizardswinlastnight.com/

Note - sorry if this has already been posted. It is becoming impossible to follow discussion these days with the time warp on the posts.

They had a similar website for the Cavaliers like this last year called didthecavswinlastnight.

Yeesh, we've reached post LeBron Cavalier's territory lol.

Edited by No Excuses

If we're going to lose every game, we shouldn't be starting Blatche or Lewis. If they are not the difference between winning and losing, we should have guys on the court that will be here next season. Booker, Singleton, Vesely. Play the guys we intend to keep. Damn the score, damn the season.

No sense in building chemistry between Wall and the old team. Let's build chemistry between Wall and the new team.

@cmillscsn

Chris Miller

No Andray Blatche tonight knee and shoulder Trevor Booker and Chris Singelton will both start.

Wow. All I had to do was ask. :)

Can't say enough how impressed I am with Vesely on the defensive end so far. Very heads up.

I like the instinct to post up too.

Jordan is much better at pacing his game than Wall. I like the difference the two bring when they're on the floor together.

Blatche off the bench >>>>>>> than Blatche the starter.

---------- Post added January-10th-2012 at 08:07 PM ----------

Everyone has scored tonight and we're shooting 45.7% as a team. Where did this come from?

Keeping it in perspective, we still aren't hitting any jumpshots on a consistent basis. My thing is that we are younger, faster, and more athletic then a lot of teams we've gone up against, and fina-ly we're acting like it. In a condensed schedule like this, our youth should be a strength, not a weakness...

Edited by Renegade7

Everyone has scored tonight and we're shooting 45.7% as a team. Where did this come from?

Toronto's on the 2nd game of a back to back, and we have to have some nights where we actually look like a professional operation on offense.

Don't ask questions, just enjoy the moment. :ols:

Keeping it in perspective, we still aren't hitting any jumpshots on a consistent basis. My thing is that we are younger, faster, and more athletic then a lot of teams we've gone up against, and fina-ly we're acting like it. In a condensed schedule like this, our youth should be a strength, not a weakness...

Outside of a rare hot night, I don't expect us to shoot well this season, its just not feasible with the players we have. We look better today because we're forcing things on defense and its leading to us being able to use our athleticism to get out and run a little bit. Execution on defense is the difference. We get better there, we'll score more points.

---------- Post added January-10th-2012 at 08:20 PM ----------

493480750.jpg?Expires=1326245809&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=g5RfHN4Cy60wEQ~eBgpffZuQGm1vtmsGrcrwDCI-XLdb1vRQdQLubNf~gOjXhJQY39tN-A3PZXp4skuzhyUkMXQlkDPmgnxZla6p3mbtU-BIJF4PF-qnr3MA~FPOj3tuZIqtlwrZ-kS9cJ7xD2~MquYlxhjYHKAJDPL9CfiJSCQ_

Edited by StillUnknown