Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

This team is awful. Top to bottom terrible. I am not on board with such a crappy rebuild. We look like the freakin Clippers who did nothing but end up in the lottery year after year.

For my own sake, I'm going to take a break from this team until the coaching staff is given the boot.

This team is awful. Top to bottom terrible. I am not on board with such a crappy rebuild. We look like the freakin Clippers who did nothing but end up in the lottery year after year.

For my own sake, I'm going to take a break from this team until the coaching staff is given the boot.

I will probably renounce my fanhood if EG is kept and oversees our draft this year.

Worst GM in basketball without question. Bring in Kevin Pritchard.

You're late to the party.

I stopped watching about three games ago.

Heck, I'm currently watching the Lady Terps. A much better team than the Wiz. :(

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

It's one thing to lose but we're just so painfully difficult to watch. I've never seen a professional basketball team look so unprofessional.

1. Unprofessional

2. Stupid

3. Lack of overall talent

Add it up, and you get an extremely terrible and unwatchable team.

Edited by StillUnknown

>yfw Snyder at his WORST (forget now) > ted leonsis

What a tool. We should have seen it coming - he was part of the Abe Pollin management structure, and people got fooled because he lucked into Ovie. Loyalty to a fault, constant excuse-making, poor facilities, KEEPING THE SAME ****ING MED STAFF.

I won't be surprised to see Flip AND EG back next year.