Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I really hope Wall comes into next season with an offensive repertoire that doesn't start and end with running head first into the paint hoping to draw contact. As putrid as our offense is because of the collection of talent, John's inability to score is a part of it.

Ted really needs to invest in shooting coaches for more than 50% of this team.

I really hope Wall comes into next season with an offensive repertoire that doesn't start and end with running head first into the paint hoping to draw contact. As putrid as our offense is because of the collection of talent, John's inability to score is a part of it.

Ted really needs to invest in shooting coaches for more than 50% of this team.

He hits the ground more on his drives than any player I've seen since Iverson. Its only a matter of time before he comes up injured as a result.

He hits the ground more on his drives than any player I've seen since Iverson. Its only a matter of time before he comes up injured as a result.

You can appreciate the effort but it is just not smart basketball. He is not a smart basketball player. I have no idea what our coaching staff does. It seems like game after game, our players make the same dumb mistakes. These mistakes are easily correctable.

I am beyond sick of Jordan Crawford.

Our super GM Grunfeld basically traded him for 1year of service each from Mike Miller & Randy Foye.

To be fair, Dan Fegan (Rubio's agent) made it quite clear that he did not want Rubio on the Wizards.

Fegan also represents Gil.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

I don't think the Wizards expected him to drop to the 5 spot in the draft that year. For me, it was Rubio, Griffin or bust that year and after we got the 5th pick, I thought we had no chance at either, but Rubio had a draft day drop after the Wizards had already traded the pick to make one last run with Gil, Caron and Antwan.