Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

And the best part? It's a complete effort from top to bottom. Everyone is playing well and chipping in. That's a beautiful sight.

---------- Post added January-10th-2012 at 08:50 PM ----------

You can mask Blatche by playing him against back ups. He's so badly out of shape it's embarrassing.

Hopefully Booker and Singleton are permanent fixtures in the starting lineup.

Come on dude. Blatche is having a really nice game on both ends of the floor no matter how you cut it. Credit where it's due?

You can mask Blatche by playing him against back ups. He's so badly out of shape it's embarrassing.

Hopefully Booker and Singleton are permanent fixtures in the starting lineup.

I agree with both statements. Singleton (and Leonard) was the guy I wanted in the draft because I trusted him the most and I really like the potential he and Booker have to improve this team's defense. Hopefully Vesley is a bright spot as well.

I've been saying Blatche has 6th man written all over him since last year. His cardio is bad but he has an above average offensive skill set, that makes for terrific bench scoring. His pride and EG won't let it happen. If they did his value in trade and to the team would increase.

Vesely and Singleton are better than Lewis, that bama needs to get used to sitting.

Edited by Destino

Come on dude. Blatche is having a really nice game on both ends of the floor no matter how you cut it. Credit where it's due?

No. One game against a crappy team doesn't change the fact that he's a massive scrub. Keep it up for five more games and his trade value might be back. :cool:

Edited by No Excuses

You can make a valid argument that Blatche shouldn't be a captain or even a starter. But it's hard not to want that size, athleticism, and scoring ability coming off the bench. Obviously he isn't going anyway, so if he stays, I'd rather him be a 6th man then the guy we have to rally around...

Vesely with 5 steals!

---------- Post added January-10th-2012 at 08:57 PM ----------

You can make a valid argument that Blatche shouldn't be a captain or even a starter. But it's hard not to want that size, athleticism, and scoring ability coming off the bench. Obviously he isn't going anyway, so if he stays, I'd rather him be a 6th man then the guy we have to rally around...

I'm not impressed with measurables like that. I'm impressed with hustle and willpower. Singleton and Booker have impressed me by their willingness to do these things. Vesely has been impressive tonight. I wouldn't mind if Blatche got buried behind these guys on the depth chart.

The thing with Blatche, that I've been saying for years now, is that you gotta look past his skillset and numbers. It's his attitude and work ethic that makes him completely undesirable in my opinion. It brings down those around him. The pro-Blatche argument used to be that he was still young and would grow out of it. But it became clear to me early on that this leopard wasn't changing his spots. Blatche is who he is: a bum. And, especially now that he's one of the leading vets on a very young team, the need to get him out of here has just grown. I pray for the day that ****er is off my team. I've never hated a local athlete more. Not Brunell, not Campbell, not even Deion. No one. If you can't even get a 2nd rounder: amnesty, amnesty, amnesty.

The thing with Blatche, that I've been saying for years now, is that you gotta look past his skillset and numbers. It's his attitude and work ethic that makes him completely undesirable in my opinion. It brings down those around him. The pro-Blatche argument used to be that he was still young and would grow out of it. But it became clear to me early on that this leopard wasn't changing his spots. Blatche is who he is: a bum. And, especially now that he's one of the leading vets on a very young team, the need to get him out of here has just grown. I pray for the day that ****er is off my team. I've never hated a local athlete more. Not Brunell, not Campbell, not even Deion. No one. If you can't even get a 2nd rounder: amnesty, amnesty, amnesty.

how could you hate Campbell....he was a true professional and always played his ass off