Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Beal just isn't a Max 2 in this league.  His handles and footwork are abysmal, his quickness and athleticism are average at best and his jumper, tho pretty, is inconsistent.  His D is nothing special either.

The league is absolutely filled with guys that can give you 90% of Brad at about a third of the price.  

3 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

That block though...damn. 

Not a Bullets fan, but that got me out of my seat. 

Good win for a team that knows they need to close out games. 

Congrats guys. 

First thing that came to mind when watching that replay is seeing all the fans just sitting there. Man, my old ass woulda been flying out of my seat, going nuts.

When I was growing up in Arlington, DC was such a HUGE basketball city, but the fans in the phone booth can be so friggin lame. Guess 30 years of futility can dampen any flame, but damn, you got one of the 10 best players in the world, gotta generate more excitement!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The crowds for the games suck, there’s no other way to say it. It’s crazy though because our crowds are fantastic during Playoff games. I was telling a friend yesterday if you watch our home games it’s quiet as **** throughout unless it’s a close game under 3 minutes left. You watch any other teams home games and the crowd actually makes noise. It’s sad it’s that way here, not sure why it’s the case.

23 minutes ago, GOSKINS_08 said:

The crowds for the games suck, there’s no other way to say it. It’s crazy though because our crowds are fantastic during Playoff games. I was telling a friend yesterday if you watch our home games it’s quiet as **** throughout unless it’s a close game under 3 minutes left. You watch any other teams home games and the crowd actually makes noise. It’s sad it’s that way here, not sure why it’s the case.

the Wizards need to start being a top franchise to have people believe again.

I am not going to a Wizards game until I know they are attempting to win a title.