Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

They aren't defending and this team just doesn't trust it's own shooters.  There are wide open wizards at the three line on so many of these contested shots.  Those are threes most NBA teams take these days. 

edit:  Wall never came back into the game and the announcers didn't even mention it.  Did the team announce this would be the plan in advance or something? 

Edited by Destino

10 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

This team never fails to disappoint. Not winning 50 or anything else at this rate.

I never predicted this team would win 50 games because I expected the kind of thing we're seeing tonight.  This team has been consistently inconsistent and until they change that, they can't be trusted to win 50 games.  I didn't expect just how little hustle they'd show this season though.  I also thought they'd be better as a team, but they've looked totally out of sync on both ends.  

• Sad 1

Like I said last week, I don't know why a lot of fans think playoffs is a foregone conclusion with this team. They may not make the postseason.

Also, I think if the Wizards dont make it past the first round, Ernie gets fired. (if they make the playoffs)

Leonsis is cheap and don't want to spend money on a Wizards team that doesnt sell out. They are in Lux Tax range, and I know that pisses him off.

39 minutes ago, Destino said:

Still has at least three years of guaranteed money.  We're stuck with him. 

he was a bad hire. I think a lot of people are realizing this.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin
  • Like 1