Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

John Wall as far from the ball as possible. Total no show in this series and in a crucial game playing like a scared punk.

Could not be more disappointed in him.

Our coldest shooter, in a must shoot situation. Wtf would you have done?!

For anyone thinking Wittman proved he was better than we thought he was, nope. He is still one of the problems.

I'm not sure. John Wall didn't show up for this series and without him its a wonder these games were close. Wall's first playoffs so there's that....

Hopefully this series is proof for Turd that you don't go balls deep on a 2nd round exit team. No reason to overpay Gortat and Ariza. Gortat has now been benched in two playoff games. Inexcusable for a big man who you expect to earn big bucks.

Our coldest shooter, in a must shoot situation. Wtf would you have done?!

Trusted him to catch the ball and either drive or make the right pass? It wasn't a catch and shoot situation. Basically do anything but hide like a scared punk.

Edited by Destino

I'm not sure. John Wall didn't show up for this series and without him its a wonder these games were close. Wall's first playoffs so there's that....

The roster management tonight was inexcusable.  19 point lead because of the bench and then he leaves them out almost the entire 3rd quarter while our lead was being chipped away.  Not only that, does not call a timeout the entire time we are being run out of the building.  Nene had no business going back into the game, he should've been right where Gortat was, on the bench.  Booker would've been a better option and least he would've hustled.

Andre Miller is great all game and when we need him most, he leaves him on the bench.  Don't care if Wall is your franchise player, he was god awful all night, Miller deserved to close this one out after a quick rest. 

• Like 1

Hands it off after pounding out the entire shock clock.

He should be completely embarrassed with how he's played this series.

Course he could change all that right now since I'm sure they'll give him an open look if he wants it.

Hahahahahahahhahhahahahhaahhahahahhahaha

****ing losers.

He lost his confidence. He's got to developed that killing instinct and TAKE OVER AS THE LEADER OF THHIS TEAM. Sometimes we play TOO much team ball. They worked to hard for guys like Gooden & Harrington to be taking all of these shots during key possessions... Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21

Trusted him to catch the ball and either drive or make the right pass? It wasn't a catch and shoot situation. Basically do anything but hide like a scared punk.

You get it to your shooters as quickly as possible. Indy wouldve just defended the 3 pt line no matter what. Let John have the easy 2, but by that time thered be 1-2 seconds left. And still down by 1.

He lost his confidence. He's got to developed that killing instinct and TAKE OVER AS THE LEADER OF THHIS TEAM. Sometimes we play TOO much team ball.

That was sure as hell not the problem.  Wall and Nene played hero ball all night and screwed the team over because of it.  Andre Miller actually ran an offense.  Wall dribbled towards the paint three steps and then panicked all night.  Just a disastrous game.  Not what you expect from your franchise player.  Now, the good thing is, he is 23 and this is his first playoff experience, so in the grand scheme, it's just a learning exercise at this point.  Makes you excited for the days of 2016-2020.

I'm starting to hate the Pacers and Hibbert and his goofy looking grin. I'm leaning towards the unthinkable and rooting for Heats over them. Basically, anybody but the Pacers at this point.

Indiana is going to be steamrolled by Miami so it won't matter.

That was sure as hell not the problem. Wall and Nene played hero ball all night and screwed the team over because of it. Andre Miller actually ran an offense. Wall dribbled towards the paint three steps and then panicked all night. Just a disastrous game. Not what you expect from your franchise player. Now, the good thing is, he is 23 and this is his first playoff experience, so in the grand scheme, it's just a learning exercise at this point. Makes you excited for the days of 2016-2020.

He played scared as hell. He'd stand there dribbling trying to convince himself to drive or he'd think about shooting then look sad and pass it instead. Absolutely embarrassing performance from the teams star player. His body language was bad the entire second half, looked like someone stole his lunch money. The way the nba works is the star players take the most blame, and when they play horribly then they get even more. Wall has 13 assists and 12 turnovers in the two home losses. That's HORRIBLE.

The story of this series is Wall got completely shut down by the Pacers.

• Like 1

This team needs a better coach and player that can make clutch shots.

I missed the first quarter so I'm not sure why Gortat wasn't playing at all.  I like Gooden and Harrington but....

Guys missed everything.  Nene had like three drives and awkward layup attempts.  Beal missed shots.  Webster was non-existant, what happened he used to be balling earlier in the season?  Wall was mediocre, he hit that 3 late but that is pretty much all he did.  He had a lot of jump passes that failed.  Basically this team isn't ready.  Ariza is good but he can't be the guy.