Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

You can cheer all you want about playing great all game long but seriously, it's not that hard to close out a game. You make free throws and don't turn the ball over. The mistakes we made at the end were that of middle school basketball teams.

The Wizards are pathetic, even for a last place team.

That makes it 17 days since a D.C. team won.

Edited by Sticksboi05

I didnt get a good look at the Wade foul call. But Hinrich was NOT fouled.......Bosh jumped straight up in the air and Hinrich plowed into him.......

They were letting them play all night to be honest.

Im not going to sit here and deny the NBA doesnt give superstar treatment though. No question it does.

Edited by ST is my boy

Too bad Hinrich was on the court for the last 7:00 mins or so. The Wiz would have had a chance. The dude just looked pathetic.

He played all 48 minutes tonight because the team had no other PG's on the roster.

Tough loss but in the long run a win would have made no difference. I really don't care about wins or losses at this point, I look for effort.

Nick Young continues to show that he can perform at high levels against the NBA's elite. Dude is a baller and a key part of our future. Getting 30 point games against top notch defenders like Kobe and Wade is no joke.

I love fans who come out of the woodwork for high profile games and just kill the team every which way.

Anyway, I underestimated what Josh Howard would bring to the team. I also kind of feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders with Gil leaving. I guess because things are what they are, it's kind of exciting to see something new. Optimism.

And Hinrich is a backup PG. Who was just made to play all 48 minutes. Not sure how you can kill him. He is who he is.