Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

2 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

THIS mfer...

I commented over on bulletsforever about this.  People think he’s not taking this seriously or bothered by it.  I disagree.

If the billionaire owner of a company I worked for openly mocked anything I was involved with, I’d be concerned. It means he’s thinking about it. Guys with money that big love to stay neutral or positive and sound wise.  Mr. Negative Pixels himself decided to bring it up, when not asked about it (or asked anything at all), and did so just to ridicule it?  It’s bugging him for sure.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Destino said:

I commented over on bulletsforever about this.  People think he’s not taking this seriously or bothered by it.  I disagree.

If the billionaire owner of a company I worked for openly mocked anything I was involved with, I’d be concerned. It means he’s thinking about it. Guys with money that big love to stay neutral or positive and sound wise.  Mr. Negative Pixels himself decided to bring it up, when not asked about it (or asked anything at all), and did so just to ridicule it?  It’s bugging him for sure.  

The problem is that he won't blame the right person. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

A good editorial written by Jerry Brewer in the WaPo today. Gives a bleak outlook for the Wiz. 

Jesus I knew Wall was due to make a lot of money, but four-year $170 million coming up? That's insane. He isn't close to being worth that much. Some of these NBA salaries are ridiculous.