Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Isn't he the franchise leader in 3s now?

probably, but its a deceptive stat. Players arrive in the NBA alot earlier, and the 3pt shot is utilized more

Beal's a borderline great player, would be much better with a different coach, but he ain't the great shooter he was billed as being

7 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

probably, but its a deceptive stat. Players arrive in the NBA alot earlier, and the 3pt shot is utilized more

Beal's a borderline great player, would be much better with a different coach, but he ain't the great shooter he was billed as being

I'm fine with just giving credit where credit is due.  Is he Ray Allen? Guess not.  But I'm with you and feel the same way about Wall that they would've both been better with better coaches. 

Beal is still the youngest player to hit 700 three point shots, that's more impressive then deceptive, imo

Edited by Renegade7

5 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

everytime Wall shoots a 3, I die a little on the inside

Then Rivers taking those threes must be ripping chunks out of you.  Especially those where he looks around first before taking it, instead of just shooting in rhythm.  I hate his offense so much.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Pretty much ended the game. Lol

Why not put Oubre back in?

Ehh. Who cares

Because when anything is working, Brooks quickly goes away from it.  Otto shooting the lights out?  Sit him down.  Oubre gets a big dunk?  Rivers time!