Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

After Beal clanked the 3 off the double screen, and IT hit those two back to back ridiculous jumpers, I had like no hope. This was literally the opposite of everything I'm used to.

Join the club, atleast a half dozen of us threw in the towel right there.  

That Wall shot and the last 3.5 seconds of defense was the most animated and on edge I've been over a game in I can't remember.

With that said, this team needs much more than they have given the past two games to have a shot on Monday.  But thank god Monday matters.

• Like 1

https://theringer.com/2017-nba-playoffs-lebron-james-isaiah-thomas-cleveland-cavaliers-boston-celtics-2fd60f3d5434

Haha F u Bill Simmons

5 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

After Beal clanked the 3 off the double screen, and IT hit those two back to back ridiculous jumpers, I had like no hope. This was literally the opposite of everything I'm used to.

100% of the people on this forum felt the same and they're lying if they say otherwise.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skinz4Life12 said:

Damn, I didn't correct my sentence before you caught me

Don't worry I thought I heard Sunday as well ? As others have said, I agree it's weird that the WCF starts Sunday and the ECF won't start until like what, next Wednesday at the earliest? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

I'm kind of tired of hearing commentators talk about how good wall could be if he could do "x" better. The man is already the best pg in the east, 2/3 best in the game, and doesn't wilt under pressure. He's a superstar. 

Yeah that narrative is old.  He's been able to shoot for a few years now.  But nobody outside of DC has watched his progress, so they haven't moved on from this narrative yet.

This playoffs has probably been the biggest exposure of Wall's career.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

I mean, it's like every single game, " If John could hit that mid range shot consistently..." He has been draining the open elbow shot consistently since 2015. The only inconsistent part of his game is drawing fouls on drives to the basket. 

People don't actually watch the Wizards play. I bet Skip Bayless still thinks Antawn Jamison is on this team.

• Like 4