Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast Article From Indy about Shanny and Tryon

veleno45

I'm suppose to really believe your a Redskins fan with your first post EVER on this site which happens to be a negative article which you would have to digg deep to fine on a less than viewed website? OK trolling Dallas Cowboy fan

Are you kidding me? He's probably the actual author. Professional trolling.

I'm suppose to really believe your a Redskins fan with your first post EVER on this site which happens to be a negative article which you would have to digg deep to fine on a less than viewed website? OK trolling Dallas Cowboy fan

Yes, been a skins fan my whole life. Yes it was my first post. Was actually trying to find what the "Conditional pick" was from Indy when I found that article. Do I need to take a skins quiz to prove my loyalty?

Yes, been a skins fan my whole life. Yes it was my first post. Was actually trying to find what the "Conditional pick" was from Indy when I found that article. Do I need to take a skins quiz to prove my loyalty?

No need. People are too paranoid for no good reason.

I'm sorry I got as far as the comment after the first blue highlighted section and quit. Just for the record they did call Justin Tryon a vetran right? lol. Didn't we draft him or pick him up as an undrafted free agent a couple of yrs ago? Wasn't he on the PS cause he failed to cover and let tons of people get passed him for big gains?

I think Tryon is being played as a tool. Don't we play Indy this year? I'm betting the picking up of Tryon was their way of finding out what Haslett is doing defensively.

I noticed all the teams that picked up or some of our cuts were teams we play this yr.

I'm sorry I got as far as the comment after the first blue highlighted section and quit. Just for the record they did call Justin Tryon a vetran right? lol. Didn't we draft him or pick him up as an undrafted free agent a couple of yrs ago? Wasn't he on the PS cause he failed to cover and let tons of people get passed him for big gains?

I think Tryon is being played as a tool. Don't we play Indy this year? I'm betting the picking up of Tryon was their way of finding out what Haslett is doing defensively.

I noticed all the teams that picked up or some of our cuts were teams we play this yr.

I'd love to see McNabb to DT for a touchdown or two over Tryon...

And even with Manning the Colts have won ONE Super Bowl, over perhaps the worst team to make a Super Bowl in recent memory, the 2006 Chicago Bears.

Worst offensive team in Super Bowl history.

Congrats, Indy.

No, that would be the Ravens...

He yabbers on about how Skins fans have "penis envy" .. it sounds to me that HE is the one afflicted. Three paragraphs which amount to essentially a serious case of P.E. The guy has some serious, unhealthy obsession with the Skins. And all of this over a player who played well at times, but is not the future HOF'er he's making him out to be. He's probably never even watched a Skins game to SEE how "well" Tryon plays. I'll take D. Hall, Landry, and Carlos Rogers any day! Landry and Rogers were victims of poor coaching and scheme -- the abominable Greg "Grandma Chains" Blecch -- and will be much improved this year.

It will be fun to "revisit" his rant in a few months!

Hey dude .. we've got three Lombardi's. And you?

Looks like a blog, where, as evidenced, any inept moron can write a garbage piece and publicize it. Guy can't even fact check before he posts his half-assed "article". I laugh at the entire premise that Tryon is a star in the waiting. Guy could barely see the field his entire tenure here.

I love the adamant claims that DC sports are irrelevant, especially when they come from an Indy fan. He goes out of his way to dump on our teams... when last I looked, the 'Skins have more SB wins than the Colts, the Pacers are a perennial free win for any team facing them in the playoffs, and our baseball, hockey and soccer teams have won infinitely more games than their Indy counterparts, because those counterparts dont exist. More on-point, Tryon has never showed anything in a game other than the ability to get beat, and had every opportunity to prove otherwise this offseason. I think its just a bad case of smaller market jealousy :(

Article : "Can you tell I don't think highly of Shanny? That I think he is one of the most over-rated coaches in NFL history? That without John Elway he won a grand total of ONE playoff game TWO playoff game from 1999-2008."

That section kills me . How many playoff games did the colts win before they had manning.

Yanno, I'll be honest, sometimes I come here and read through threads thinking "Damn, this guy must be an idiot" after some of the things I see posted, but then a get a little perspective like this article and realize that ES posters are ****in' geniuses compared to so much that is elsewhere.

That has to be one of the absolutely worst things I have ever seen. If he was my kid he'd be an only child 'cuz I'd tie a knot in my crank so it couldn't happen twice.

And what does it say about the source that they would post that?

Archived