Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast Article From Indy about Shanny and Tryon

veleno45

Not sure what you're asking here when you say "are we that bad as fans"...

And this guy who wrote the article is one of those guys who is so disconnected from the reality of the Redskins that he claims the Skins have won only 1 playoff game in the last 17 years (or whatever number he mentions). Guys like that automatically lose my respect when they can't even get a simple and obvious fact like that correct...it's more them going off their memory and fan perception than actual facts to help bolster their opinions.

But, whatever. I'm not here to bash the utterly useless and irrelevant Washington Redskins, who haven't won a playoff game in 11 years. If they want to trade away promising young players to the Colts just so they can give scrubs like Phillip Buchanon more playing time, I'm not going to complain. Fleecing idiots like Shanahan and Allen is what Polian does best.

This makes no sense,

wow- really shows the quality of writer at that place. how the hell did the editor let that **** get on the internet? no fact checking. nothing besides a rant and two quotes. that guy thinks because he can type 1000 words of his own opinion that he's some type of writer. well, i suppose he is a 'type'. the type that deserves a tomahawk to the jugular.

How many playoff games have the colts won without Peyton Manning??? Completely irrelevant argument, and shows that whoever wrote that article knows nothing. I guess they have the next Reivis on their hands....

Also winning a playoff game in 2005 was 11 years ago?

What kind of ****amamie publication lets this article out????

Just shows any moron can write anything on the internet these days.

pretty sad for a professional writer to be so classless. But let's not act like the 1 playoffs in 17 years is wayyyy off. Okay 2....does that make it better?

In any case we shall see how Tryon works out for them. I always liked the kid. I thought he was serviceable. Nothing so far had shown me he was starting material but he wasn't as bad as we "extremeskins" made him out to be

pretty sad for a professional writer to be so classless. But let's not act like the 1 playoffs in 17 years is wayyyy off. Okay 2....does that make it better?

It's not about whether two playoff wins in 17 years is "better" than 1 playoff win in 17 years...it's that someone is basing their ridicule of an NFL team on his perceptions and flawed memory instead of facts. It's not like it's a typo or something. To me it says he doesn't know enough factually about the Redskins to be bashing them the way he is(was).

And I don't think the guy is a professional...not unless they're now paying mindless internet blowhards on message boards.

Archived