Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast Article From Indy about Shanny and Tryon

veleno45

I believe that the author has large-market-team envy. What the heck did we ever do to the Colts to warrant such outright hatred? Really, he sounded like some of the Ravens fans I know. Maybe he went with the team on the Mayflower vans from Baltimore.

Yanno, I'll be honest, sometimes I come here and read through threads thinking "Damn, this guy must be an idiot" after some of the things I see posted, but then a get a little perspective like this article and realize that ES posters are ****in' geniuses compared to so much that is elsewhere.

That has to be one of the absolutely worst things I have ever seen. If he was my kid he'd be an only child 'cuz I'd tie a knot in my crank so it couldn't happen twice.

And what does it say about the source that they would post that?

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

The author is still bitted from their loss last year to the Saints. I am certain his hype and trash machine will be in full force when we play the Colts.

Also, out fanbase is rabi because of the skins rich history. The Colts obviously have built their fanbase over the last decade with Manning but when he goes they better have someone to carry the torch because they will become a mediocre team once again.

I am not praying we finish with a better record than the Colts so we can venture to his site and remind him of that fact.

I won't be visiting his blog just so I won't add to the traffic but I must say that it's very clear from the quotes people have been sharing from this guy that he must have an anti-DC bias somewhere in his past.

To use the acquisition of Justin freaking Tryon as a launch point to go off on the Washington Redskins and the DC sports landscape is strange and can only be explained if he has some DC envy. This guys reeks of being a closet Baltimoron.

and their only true college team (Georgetown) is still living off the glory years of Patrick Ewing in the 1980s.

LOL, I guess he forgot about the Terps stomping his Hoosiers in the NC game in 2002. And if his contention is that the Terps aren't a "DC" team then he must not know that the Skins haven't played in DC in 15 years.

If anybody ever wanted to show a classic case of penis envy this guy did it. Me thinks thou doth protest too much. If he thinks they got a steal in Justin Tryon, fine. Good luck with that. A case can be made for that (although an equally compelling case can be made that the Skins made out in the deal).

But his personal attacks on everything Washington reveals him for what he is. Which is a small-minded, bitter, East-coast-a-phobe. This is no better than half the ranting posts on any message board and just as relevant.

I won't be visiting his blog just so I won't add to the traffic but I must say that it's very clear from the quotes people have been sharing from this guy that he must have an anti-DC bias somewhere in his past.

To use the acquisition of Justin freaking Tryon as a launch point to go off on the Washington Redskins and the DC sports landscape is strange and can only be explained if he has some DC envy. This guys reeks of being a closet Baltimoron.

Yeah, it's pretty bizarre but that's exactly the take I had. "Awww, you hate us? Isn't that quaint. If it makes you feel any better, other than the week we play you, we don't think about you...ever."

At least our team wasn't delivered in a couple of Overnite Tractor Trailers. You might want to look in your own backyard before you start talking trash about other teams. Indy is not exactly the poster team for the NFL. We're glad you feel like you got a great deal on a trade for a third stringer. That's all that needs to be said.

TOTAL BIOS GARBAGE, What a TOOL who wrote that pile of feces. Are you sure there talking about Tryon it sounded like the next coming of Ronnie lott to me. what a joke LMAO!

Total BIOS garbage?!!?!? Did you try and reset to default settings? Maybe try taking out the battery on the mboard? If you have anymore BIOS garbage please contact your mboard's manufacturer for more details, thank you.

Yeah - that guy is pretty lame with all his hate (out of nowhere. . . ) but I liked the depth at corner especially with lots of nickels in the NFL these days.

I hope we got something good for this. There are a few teams that are beat up at corner right now and we have a tendency to give starters away for basically nothing.

It's hilarious how he makes fun of the Redskins for only having 1 playoff win in 11 seasons and 2 playoff wins in 17 seasons when the Colts went 23 straight seasons without a playoff win (1972-1994), then went another 7 straight seasons without a playoff win (1996-2002). So, the Colts went 31 seasons with only two playoff wins (both in 1995). Congrats, this alone makes this guy the biggest douchebag!

Archived