Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast Article From Indy about Shanny and Tryon

veleno45

of Mike Shanahan has a personal man. Make no mistake, even though Bruce Allen is the 'general manager' type guy for the Redskins,

...maybe he meant: ...of Mike Shanahan as a personel man..... ?

Anyways, Colts are coming to FedEx in Oct. It would be nice to get a W and make this guy eat his badly written and inaccurate words.

I also enjoy how half of his article is bashing Shanahan's defensive evaluation. Let's go to the stat book for a few years around their SB repeat.

1996: Defensive Rank - 4th

1997: Defensive Rank - 5th (SB)

1998: Defensive Rank - 11th (SB)

1999: Defensive Rank - 7th

Not too shabby, seems like his defensive evaluation was pretty solid then.

Or he's a Giants fan.
BigBlueShoe...not BigBlueJoe. BigBlueJoe is a Giants fan on this site, I think lol :ols:...

I noticed, and corrected. Makes more sense to see he's a Colts fan, but you can't go by an alias like that and not be biased. The guy undoubtedly became a Colts fan after Peyton Manning got drafted.

even go back to the originial point of this whole rant..

Justin Tyron = a starting caliber cornerback???????

He tries to quote Green who is probably the most biased pro-Tyron person since Green tried to bring Tyron under his wings and even promised Tyron's mother that he will help her son become a legit NFL player... Obviously Green has a very biased view of Tyron's abilities...

anyone that has ever seen Tyron play during the preseason or during in season.. Tyron is just one of those "Ade Jimoh" type of players that is just always half step too late to make a play. Like Jimoh, I dont think Tyron has ever gotten beat badly but the WRs are ALWAYS catching the ball.

This dude calls us all bitter and talks about small-market-success penis envy.....but he's clearly the jealous, bitter one for not having the writing skills to cover sports in a bigger market!! We should find his contact information and all send him letters/emails after we beat the colts this year

even go back to the originial point of this whole rant..

Justin Tyron = a starting caliber cornerback???????

He tries to quote Green who is probably the most biased pro-Tyron person since Green tried to bring Tyron under his wings and even promised Tyron's mother that he will help her son become a legit NFL player... Obviously Green has a very biased view of Tyron's abilities...

anyone that has ever seen Tyron play during the preseason or during in season.. Tyron is just one of those "Ade Jimoh" type of players that is just always half step too late to make a play. Like Jimoh, I dont think Tyron has ever gotten beat badly but the WRs are ALWAYS catching the ball.

You misspelled his name 8 times in what looks like as many sentences.

Wells! he categorized himself correctly "schmuck" and obviously has a chip on his shoulder about being soooooo small time.

BigBlueShoe

joined Mar 29, 2008 last login Sep 06, 2010 posts 3786 comments 5627

For years he was known only to the Internet world as "BigBlueShoe," the self-categorized "schmuck" behind Stampede Blue. Now, Brad Wells not only writes about the Indianapolis Colts at the blog he helped found, but works as the editor of SB Nation Indiana, the sports regional site for SBNation.com.

Known for his foul mouth, poofy hair, and person weakness for anything made with Nutella, Brad is also one of those self-righteous 'Hoosiers' who believes sports is something more than just mindless entertainment. He's the kind who says, with eye-rolling conviction, that 'sports does not build character, it reveals it.'

The only redeeming quality Brad seems to have is he has a genuine love for Indiana sports. He also thinks Indiana sports fans are some of the smartest, most knowledgeable fans in the country.

Brad has covered a Super Bowl and two NFL Drafts for Stampede Blue. He can be stalked on Twitter at @stampedeblue or @sbnationindiana.

email: sbnationcolts@yahoo.com

That site makes you wait 24 hours for your account to be fully active and able to leave a comment. I'm gonna destroy this dude tomorrow. Half the people in the comments section are swingin' from his curlies.

I'm going to do the same as well.

I love how he acts like it was the biggest steal of the century. Shanny and Allen are morons while Polian is a genius. I guess he didn't realize that Tryon was going to be cut from the team. They could have gotten him for nothing. Instead, they gave the Skins a draft pick for a player on his way out anyways. They really embarrassed the Skins FO on that one.

Articles like these are hilarious. Yeah, the colts are good. But really guy? The Pacers are just about as relevant as the Wizards as they're sitting on ZERO NBA championships. Oh and if you look for a comparison to their hockey team, or their baseball team..... Look elsewhere. Because they have teams in two of the four major American sports. Next please.

***Haha, its funny when bloggers have vendettas...***

This guy can go to hell. But he may be right about Tryon turning into a gem. Or maybe he was a gem the whole time and we missed it. Either way, whatever...what's done is done. I want Barnes to Excel.

Yeah, same here, I hear he's pretty good with spreadsheets. :pfft:

I love Peyton and all, but let's see the real truth here....

Indy wouldn't have won the Super Bowl if it weren't for Tom Brady getting hurt in week one and missing the entire season. Also they were fortunate to face the REX GROSSMAN led Bears. If Chicago had a bit of a better quarterback (Rex isn't bad, but Chicago rode that defense the entire year) they could have put up more points. Had it not been for New Orleans inexperience in the NFC Championship game, we would have seen what we did this past Super Bowl. Matt Cassell is showing he was a product of the system. He hasn't done anything worth mention since being traded to K.C. Then too, they barely...barely made it past New England in the AFC Championship Game with Cassell under center.

Let this guy have his soap box moment though... we have been mediocre, but times have changed. Can't wait till Sunday!!!!

Archived