Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

You don't trol, yet you immediately put up a trolling post designed to get a reaction.

I did the BT a disservice. You're BOTH outright liars.

Hail.

Why can't you just see the beauty in things.

• Like 1

well ain't that some ****. Happy to disappoint!

Lol. Back then my bud from Germany had me pulling for them. I was rooting for Chelsea in the semis. Ome of the coolest series I've ever seen was Barca-Chelsea. One of the craziest games I've ever seen was the final. To this day I don't understand how Bayern didn't kill Chelsea. Then again both Barca and Bayern were poor at finishing in those games. If they finished half their chances Chelsea wouldn't have made it. Chelsea capitalized on the few chances they got.

• Like 1

:rolleyes:

Yes, how dare I want to read a thread about soccer rather than people ****ing and whining at each other.

That was an actual question, though.

Any word on a manager?

You blue ****

Yeah Im sure. :rolleyes: If I asked anyone what you quoting me and responding that way meant I think they would probably agree with my assessment. 

Check ESPNFC, I dont have any insider knowledge.

Someone has a case of the Mondays...

Transfer News Live @DeadlineDayLive 2m2 minutes ago

Atlético Madrid have signed Benfica star Nicolás Gaitán for €25m. Will be made official after the UCL Final. (Source: Di Marzio)

He's dead to me now

Transfer News @TrustyTransfers 26m26 minutes ago

BREAKING: Zlatan Ibrahimovic will join Manchester United on a free transfer. #MUFC (De Telegraaf)

Transfer News Live @DeadlineDayLive 22s23 seconds ago

Arsenal have entered talks with Bayern Munich over the signing of Morocco defender Medhi Benatia. (Source: Foot Mercato)

Yeah Im sure. :rolleyes: If I asked anyone what you quoting me and responding that way meant I think they would probably agree with my assessment. 

Check ESPNFC, I dont have any insider knowledge.

Looks like Pelligrini and Emery are both mentioned.

Both would be HUGE upgrades in my opinion. 

Hi there. :)

Don't you be 'Hi there'ing' this thread!

Before yers know it you'll be talking dead funny like that GHH fella', drinking copious amounts of ale and traipsing all over Europe having fun watching that silly round ball game.

Granted going round Europe drinking copious amounts of ale isn't a bad thing like but still.

Hail.

Transfer News Live @DeadlineDayLive 22s23 seconds ago

Arsenal have entered talks with Bayern Munich over the signing of Morocco defender Medhi Benatia. (Source: Foot Mercato)

Looks like Pelligrini and Emery are both mentioned.

Both would be HUGE upgrades in my opinion. 

I would be very happy with either.

Mats Hummels officially signs for Bayern:

That guys face is hilarious for some reason.

That guys face is hilarious for some reason.

The one on the left or the one on the right?

One looks constipated and the other looks like it was their fault.

Don't you be 'Hi there'ing' this thread!

Before yers know it you'll be talking dead funny like that GHH fella', drinking copious amounts of ale and traipsing all over Europe having fun watching that silly round ball game.

Granted going round Europe drinking copious amounts of ale isn't a bad thing like but still.

Hail.

So Karius won't be starting the season because of the Olympics.  Looks like Migs will play an early part in the season. 

So Karius won't be starting the season because of the Olympics.  Looks like Migs will play an early part in the season. 

The guy on the right looks like he farted right before the picture and is both amused and worried that Hummels smelled/heard it.

The guy on the right looks like he farted right before the picture and is both amused and worried that Hummels smelled/heard it.

The guy on the right is one of the most complete forwards I've ever seen. And one of the few Munich/ German legends not to disgrace themselves in some illegal form or another whilst on the board of the club. 

Still didn't stop him losing the '81 European Cup semi to L'pool like after Bayern's arrogance in putting directions to the Paris final on all the seats in the Olympic Stadium the second leg.  :D.

Hail. 

• Like 1

Saw that and I don't think anyone is surprised in here.  Though I would caution a "wait and see" approach with this one.

Here's what Coutinho said a week before we signed him:

Maybe Ancelotti doesn't want him.

• Like 1

Everyone is recommending he move on.  I mean, we'll see.

As I mentioned to you, been convinced he's coming for a good few months now since a very reliable associate journo ('friends' not the right word as he's more a friend of a friend who others grew up with) passed it on to us. 

Until he's extended in Munich or signed elsewhere nothings changed my mind on that. 

We'll see. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

For me, he's just at Bayern because he was a major threat to them at Dortmund and they can't be having that.#werebayernmunichweplunderwhowewant

Fixed it for you lil' bro'. 

I just don't rate Gotze very highly.  Good little player but he's not a world beater.  What's the rumored pricetag?

Around £20 million. Last year of his contract. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1