Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Bollocks!

All you ****ing had to do was see out 12 minutes!

Hail.

To be fair that dance deserved an equalizer...the **** :lol:

Extras now and you just know where this is going.

Why can't I find the German final on tv?

that looked like another pen on Rooney...

Mourinho to Utd appears a done deal.

Worst kept secret in a long time.

Bollocks!

First L'pool. Then Rangers. Now Palace. This is a 4 day period from Hell.

Just need Juve to beat Milan now to top it off.

Hail.

Yeah, been a pretty ****ty week.

• Like 1

Just peachy here. 

Even that complete bellend all but finally confirmed at Utd isn't helping. 

Hail. 

One more time for old times sake

and on to more of this NSFW this one

• Like 1

If it makes ya feel better LFC just knocked me out of the FA cup semis in FIFA. Markovic with a late winner. Balotelli hit the equalizer.

Thought sending Markovic out this year was a mistake by Brendan.  Word is Jurgen is trying to sell him anyways, but I think he would've been a contributor this season.

Letting Balo score in FIFA is an achievement all it's own...

• Like 1

Thought sending Markovic out this year was a mistake by Brendan. Word is Jurgen is trying to sell him anyways, but I think he would've been a contributor this season. ....,

He'll have a good look at him pre-season.

Although judging on reports from Turkey on his 'attitude', I aren't holding out much hope. Better be prepared to come back and work his bollocks off because none of them will ever of worked as hard as they will this pre-season.

Hail.

• Like 1

Dortmund lost another final.

Probably Klopp's fault somehow.

Hah, you are the one that started all of that claiming Dortmond success was all credit to Klopp. If Klopp gets the credit when Dortmond does well should he get credit when they do poorly?

No one talked either way about Klopp and Dortmund until LFC folks started giving credit for both Liverpool and Dortmund to Klopp.

I don't think Klopp is to blame for Dortmund failings just like it's wrong to give him the credit for their successes this year.

Hah, you are the one that started all of that claiming Dortmond success was all credit to Klopp. If Klopp gets the credit when Dortmond does well should he get credit when they do poorly?

No one talked either way about Klopp and Dortmund until LFC folks started giving credit for both Liverpool and Dortmund to Klopp.

I don't think Klopp is to blame for Dortmund failings just like it's wrong to give him the credit for their successes this year.

Oh I knew someone would bring that up. :lol:

Overall performance level, you can absolutely attribute that to the man who brought in and trained most of the players on your team.

Specific performances?  Come on son.  :lol:

• Like 1

Well, since you asked and brought it up, one could say that Klopp's disappointment at Dortmund had a lot to do with Bayern.

He failed this year at LFC because he is still shaken from his past competition against said Bayern.

Hopefully, he can finally shake the demons and come back fresh and ready to attack the BPL this Fall.

Speculation, of course, but so is this thread so on some level it makes sense.

Stoked for Mou to win Manure a league title in two years, and four points above relegation in his third year before being fired, while Leicester scoops up Rashford and Fosu-Mensah for pennies on the dollar.

I don't know about all that, but I have to agree that Mourinho to Utd is a bad move.  I would rather see another year of Van Gaal than that that dirty manager.  I don't understand the Man U brain trust thinking this guy would be the answer.

Edited by Fred Jones