Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

'See what a real trol can be?'

Don't push it yer hypocritical, lying prick because I'm currently not worried about being giving time off. Although why you continue to outright lie on yourself and make yourself look a bigger clown I don't know when everyone here knows you. Or do you just enjoy insulting the intelligence of everyone in the whole thread? Walk away. This one does't concern you. 

Hail.

Never a lie, just you aren't bright enough to understand the truth (or just don't care about it).

By the way, it became my concern when you mentioned me, just like always. 

See, Bayern don't care about Pool, because they don't play Pool.  Somehow, you pool fans seem to care too much about Bayern.

Why are most of the top managers in the World converging on the EPL if it's of such substandard as we regularly read on here?

Hail. 

The same reason lots of pretty ladies are walking the streets of LA.  Money, my man, money.

I was thinking about your post earlier and came up with what I think is a good compromise.  The Euros are starting and that just doesn't get my juices flowing for good debates.  So, let's spice up the summer with a good old fashioned (well since 2010 or abouts) go at each other.  Nothing personal (we don't want to go outside the rules of ES), but other than that all is fair.  Want  to call Bayern a bunch of Hollywood overpaid wankers - have at it. I want to call you a side that can't win a final, well too bad.  No bad feelings as we don't get personal or go after serious issues, just club to club (and even national side to national side) ragging on each other.  See how creative we can be to get close to the line but not cross over.

If not, I just see this summer being long and boring here.

Up to your lot.  Feel free to fire the first shot if you are in.  By the way, all sides are welcome to join in the fun.

OK sorry, I'll start:

What is the difference between  Greece and Liverpool?

Greece are still a part of Europe.  LOL. :D

GHH has never gone personal. That is definitely one thing I've always noticed. He loves to rub people and their club but he never crosses that line. Shame everything is done. I guess there's following the transfers but yesterday was a blast. Two Utd fans holding me in a hug after the game when Costa hit the PK was hilarious. The Utd fan who bought everyone shots is gonna scream when he see that bill. That dude was done 20 mins into the game lol. But damn moonshine people put in my Pokal. I was dead last night when I got home. By that I mean on the floor. I didn't make it to the bed. I've yet to do anything productive today lol.

• Like 1

only to bitter Pool fans ;)

Never a lie, just you aren't bright enough to understand the truth (or just don't care about it).

By the way, it became my concern when you mentioned me, just like always. 

See, Bayern don't care about Pool, because they don't play Pool.  Somehow, you pool fans seem to care too much about Bayern.

If you aren't in here no one brings them up unless there's a transfer.

****, Richmond would've never heard of them if it wasn't for you. 

• Like 1

Heard of what? Bayern? Dude I use to mention them years ago because of my bud who lived in Germany before coming over. I was posting during the Chelsea-Bayern final. Actually GHH and I were getting along great because we both rooted against Chelsea lol.

I don't know about all the managers, but for Pep Guardiola I think it is about ego.  He has coached top teams in top leagues and BPL is simply next on his list.  I am sure he is getting a nice pay check from MC, and unknown if he would have been paid more elsewhere or to stay at Bayern.

And, there are still a lot of good managers not in the BPL.  I mean, on numbers alone, the Spanish league must have the best ones.

The Worlds top managers are coming to England to compete against each other purely down to money?

What a very simplistic theory. But it's a theory nonetheless. 

Hail. 

No, you are right.  They come to England for the Balmy ocean paradise and great year-round weather. :P

My man, you must read a completely different thread.

Anytime Pool gets criticized, the next few posts always have a reference to BT, Foom, etc.  Just read back 5 pages and you will see.

Sorry, but RR had consistently been a Bayern fan for quite a while.

GHH has never gone personal.

Richmond, your definition of personal and mine are apparently slightly different.  Some GHH posts:

1.  He's a ****ing retard and I don't care if it gets me a reprimand. It needs to be said. 

2.  Don't push it yer hypocritical, lying prick because I'm currently not worried about being giving time off.

3.  The Bavarian Troll must be pissing himself here. 

4.  But then you have Fred and Richmond who come steaming in, picking a fight he's not even interested in, taking everything WAY serious and getting ubber ****ing defensive and sensitive thinking everyones against them whilst completely turning a blind eye to everything else going the other way. Ironically and contradictory more often than not from themselves. 

5.  It's like watching Fred on speed.

And, the continuous bypassing of the language filter is against the rules.

NOW, THAT SAID, I am responding to your post.  I did not comment when these 4 to 5 different posts were posted and I will not comment now.  I don't have a problem with them, and would be a hypocrite because I have said stuff over the years myself.  I just found your comment funny.  What GHH is is passionate about his team.

Edit:  To stir the pot, I will add that DC9 is just GHH's lackey and side kick.  :D

Edited by Fred Jones

Richmond, your definition of personal and mine are apparently slightly different.  Some GHH posts:

1.  He's a ****ing retard and I don't care if it gets me a reprimand. It needs to be said. 

2.  Don't push it yer hypocritical, lying prick because I'm currently not worried about being giving time off.

4.  But then you have Fred and Richmond who come steaming in, picking a fight he's not even interested in, taking everything WAY serious and getting ubber ****ing defensive and sensitive thinking everyones against them whilst completely turning a blind eye to everything else going the other way. Ironically and contradictory more often than not from themselves. 

NOW, THAT SAID, I am responding to your post.  I did not comment when these 4 to 5 different posts were posted and I will not comment now.  I don't have a problem with them, and would be a hypocrite because I have said stuff over the years myself.  I just found your comment funny.  What GHH is is passionate about his team.

Edit:  To stir the pot, I will add that DC9 is just GHH's lackey and side kick.  :D

That's ALL you do Fred. Overt trolling and you're not even subtle with it. At least you finally admitted it for once. As much as he outright lies and carry's on unabated never knowing when to stop for his own sake you know where you stand with BT. You're just a whinny ass agitator who has some VERY selective standards on what and whom you see. 

That would be A/hole behaviour enough, but when you go beyond that and use death in some low life point scoring exercise, no **** you'd be a hypocrite to comment. 

Carry on being a ****wit. You'll get called out for being a ****wit. 

Hail. 

and to add to this, I've never wanted nor asked for anyone to back off or stop posting (and to my knowledge, neither has Fred Jones).  We just go about posting here - and yes sometimes we mirror some other posters, but when I do it, it is to point out their hypocrisy in their postings.  

By the way, the stuff Fred posted was just on the last few days.  It is all directed at the both of us - just lucky I have a thick, UMD Terp shell as skin on my back.  Plus, no matter what they post for the next year, the bottom line is they are out of Europe; they are just another mid-table EPL side.

We don't.  :lol:

Pre-this season Bayern was mentioned very seldomly in this thread.

Again, this isn't a "Liverpool" thread.  This is the soccer thread.  The Liverpool fans just talk to each other and about our club more.

For whatever reason you guys take that as elitist or whatever you want to.

But make no mistakes, no one sweated Munich at all before this year.  Can't stand them now.

Some more revisionist history from you.  Probably "went over my head" because we didn't start that one either.

Wrong, completely wrong. You want the real history, here it is.

I've posted here in ES for many years.  I enjoyed watching EPL at times and liked both Pool and Arsenal.  Suddenly, Pool lose the league due to a slip by Gerrard, and suddenly the Pool fans get more agitated.  More going at other posters/teams if those supporters 'dared' to post here.  I read lots of them and got sick of the anti-Gunners stuff the most.  The crap about not doing anything in Europe (vs NO EPL titles to date) got old, so I spoke up and added that Pool wasn't all that in Europe.  Other sides, namely Bayern, were on par or ahead of them.  You bunch hated that and still give me crap about it.  I don't care, Pool are below Bayern and will remain so for the foreseeable future.  Too bad, so sad, and stop revising it.

Yes, this isn't a liverpool thread, it is the ES Soccer thread.  Other teams will post here, and most will be above Pool. Deal with it.  8th place and Not In Europe* (NIE) says it all. Enjoy vastly overpaying for mercenaries who don't care a bit about the club, but only play for the wages (and second tier players to boot).

The best part is you still have to compete with Chelski (mob money) who have no Europe, ManUre (Tampa Bay Buccaneers money, with the 'special needs' one) who play in the second tier of Europe,  and Citeh (slave money and Pep coaching).  How are you going to convince your sugar daddy, ie the Boston Red Sox, to spend their money? :lol:

Big boys like Bayern have their own money to spend and don't need to ask daddy for a handout.

GET THE **** IN BEN!!

**** OFF, CHELSEA FC

YOU AIN'T GOT NO HISTORY

5 EUROPEAN CUPS AND 18 LEAGUES

THAT'S WHAT WE CALL HISTORY

Nice.  Yeah, no pool fans troll (lol).

I heard another song recently, and it went just like this:

Piss off, Liverpool NIE*

All you got is 'istory

No place in Europe, No EPL Trophy

At least you got your Week-nights free.

Edited by btfoom

Wrong, completely wrong. You want the real history, here it is.

I've posted here in ES for many years.  I enjoyed watching EPL at times and liked both Pool and Arsenal.  Suddenly, Pool lose the league due to a slip by Gerrard, and suddenly the Pool fans get more agitated.  More going at other posters/teams if those supporters 'dared' to post here.  I read lots of them and got sick of the anti-Gunners stuff the most.  The crap about not doing anything in Europe (vs NO EPL titles to date) got old, so I spoke up and added that Pool wasn't all that in Europe.  Other sides, namely Bayern, were on par or ahead of them.  You bunch hated that and still give me crap about it.  I don't care, Pool are below Bayern and will remain so for the foreseeable future.  Too bad, so sad, and stop revising it.

Yes, this isn't a liverpool thread, it is the ES Soccer thread.  Other teams will post here, and most will be above Pool. Deal with it.  8th place and Not In Europe* (NIE) says it all. Enjoy vastly overpaying for mercenaries who don't care a bit about the club, but only play for the wages (and second tier players to boot).

The best part is you still have to compete with Chelski (mob money) who have no Europe, ManUre (Tampa Bay Buccaneers money, with the 'special needs' one) who play in the second tier of Europe,  and Citeh (slave money and Pep coaching).  How are you going to convince your sugar daddy, ie the Boston Red Sox, to spend their money? :lol:

Big boys like Bayern have their own money to spend and don't need to ask daddy for a handout.

Nice.  Yeah, no pool fans troll (lol).

I heard another song recently, and it went just like this:

Piss off, Liverpool NIE*

All you got is 'istory

No place in Europe, No EPL Trophy

At least you got your Week-nights free.

Revisionist history at it's finest. 

You're a troll. You always have been a troll. You do anything and everything to instigate trolling. You go through spells when you're semi-polite. Then you slip right back in to your trolling MO. You've just today suggested all out open board slanging all summer long. Everyone see's through you. You stand there, along with one or two others, spouting the tired old rhetoric about 'this not being a L'pool thread/ you never say anything until your attacked' et all expecting folk to buy your crap. 

We've had similar in here. Used to be a fella' Joe Wolf, an Arsenal fan who'd do the exact same. And then there's your antics.

Outside of these times, most everyone gets along and respects one another. 

Then you troll. And it all goes to ****. Funny that. 

You can spout another tirade about how bad I or DC or anyone else is. But most everyone in here is a long standing regular and we all know each others characters and styles. 

And no matter how loud you shout, you aren't going to pull the wool over anyones eyes. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

That's ALL you do Fred. Overt trolling and you're not even subtle with it. At least you finally admitted it for once. As much as he outright lies and carry's on unabated never knowing when to stop for his own sake you know where you stand with BT. You're just a whinny ass agitator who has some VERY selective standards on what and whom you see. 

That would be A/hole behaviour enough, but when you go beyond that and use death in some low life point scoring exercise, no **** you'd be a hypocrite to comment. 

Carry on being a ****wit. You'll get called out for being a ****wit. 

Hail. 

Interesting.  Nice of you to prove my point.  Truth must hurt, and as I stated in my post, I was not bringing you into the conversation.  That you intervened is further evidence of your whining, ****ing and this is an LFC thread.

And, I don't troll, I just call it like I read it.  Clearly, and as I have pointed out in the past, you don't like anything that is critical of your precious team.  And, you are clearly jealous of teams like Bayern.

Let's see how the summer plays out.  Let's see what kind of quality your team brings in.  Let's see if your team can at least advance into Europe in two years.  The team I have rooted for since the 1980's, when I would go watch them at the Olympia Stadium in Munich, will be playing in the Champions league.  Both Man U and Man City will be better.  Who knows about Arse, but they seem to get in the top four.  I guess you will have to hope LC falters next year.

But, keep visiting the trophy case of past glory, make signs of past victories, and take selfie's of Klopp's picture.

Edited by Fred Jones

My man, you must read a completely different thread.

Anytime Pool gets criticized, the next few posts always have a reference to BT, Foom, etc.  Just read back 5 pages and you will see.

Sorry, but RR had consistently been a Bayern fan for quite a while.

That's due to your fair gushing over us.

We appreciate it.

Leftback on deck!

Dave O’Connell @DaveOCKOP 21m21 minutes ago

Breaking: Negotiations between Liverpool and Leicester City for Ben Chilwell are set to advance in the coming days. (Chris Bascombe)

Karius in the house at Melwood.

This thread has devolved and is almost unreadable.

Anyone care to change that?

I've been out on Everton lately.  Is Moyes still a candidate or did ya'll pick someone else up?

Heard of what? Bayern? Dude I use to mention them years ago because of my bud who lived in Germany before coming over. I was posting during the Chelsea-Bayern final. Actually GHH and I were getting along great because we both rooted against Chelsea lol.

well ain't that some ****.  Happy to disappoint!