Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

That's a ****ty result for a team that has spent like Liverpool... But about what I expected. Always a threat to tie the small clubs and get run over by the bigs. Looked sloppy today all around. Playing kickball instead of proper football; stupid challenges; lack of pace, creativity, and technique. Even the emotion seemed contrived.

• Like 2

That's a ****ty result for a team that has spent like Liverpool... But about what I expected. Always a threat to tie the small clubs and get run over by the bigs. Looked sloppy today all around. Playing kickball instead of proper football; stupid challenges; lack of pace, creativity, and technique. Even the emotion seemed contrived.

Poetic justice that two things happened today:

1)  Emre Can... a CM playing CB gave up the goal

2)  Joe Allen came on and did nothing

• Like 1

I'll just pop in to say that I hope Rodgers homewrecker girlfriend leaves him too. He deserves nothing better. Sanctity of marriage and all that, but when you leave your wife 'cause you had a great year at the office? That's a dirt bag move. Just get your teeth whitened and call it a day.

• Like 2

Gonna go pub for a bevvie, lid

Jurgen says Hi There !

You my friend are a living LEG-END! (Although I'd of gone with 'the ale house' over 'pub.' But yuse'll do for me la.). 

I have now lost ALL interest ion the Redskins game. I've gone from right down there to RIGHT up there!  :D.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1