Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Hearing we might well be seeing Ings alongside Benteke and the midfield diamond back! (Lucas- Milner, Can- Firmino.). 

This is it boys. What we've wanted. Go RIGHT at Utd's weak centre. Respect them. But don't fear them. Screw worrying about them and being cautious because it's there. 

Fast start. Play our game, and let them worry about us!

Not going to jinx this by predicting a score, but I have the same good gut feeling as I had leading upto Arsenal. 

Lets

Do 

THIS!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 2

I just have a weird feeling about this game.

Not sure what kind of weird it is yet.

I'm definitely ready for Premier League football, though.

Well, yeah, 'bro. 

You're weird. We love you to death. But you're weird. So it makes perfect sense.  :D.

Or it could just be Michael Oliver weird. In which case everyones ****ed!  :(.

I need to sleep but it's us. And THEM. And I can't hot darn it! 

'Oh Manchester (Oh Manchester) 

Is full of ****! (Is full of ****!)  ..... '

Hail. 

• Like 1

Well, yeah, 'bro. 

You're weird. We love you to death. But you're weird. So it makes perfect sense.  :D.

Or it could just be Michael Oliver weird. In which case everyones ****ed!  :(.

Hail. 

I need to sleep but it's us. And THEM. And I can't hot darn it! 

'Oh Manchester (Oh Manchester) 

Is full of ****! (Is full of ****!)  ..... '

Hail. 

Michael Oliver... the Northumberland Webb....

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

Michael Oliver... the Northumberland Webb....

I honestly thought I was growing out of this but I'm still getting the same night before buzz because it's THEM! It never leaves you does it?

With no disrespect intended to anyone else, I wonder if you feel it more acutely if you're from either City and grow up right in the middle of it?

One day lil' bro' I'll take yer to one of these games. We just have to wait for 'r mam to decide when yers old enough to cope with all they entail. But yuse do the talking. My accent doesn't 'fit' around those parts .....  :ph34r:.

5:30 PM tomorrow tea-time can't come quickly enough!

Hail. 

I honestly thought I was growing out of this but I'm still getting the same night before buzz because it's THEM! It never leaves you does it?

With no disrespect intended to anyone else, I wonder if you feel it more acutely if you're from either City and grow up right in the middle of it?

That's absolutely fair to ponder.  Though I doubt that Richmond even knows who Oasis are... :P

I don't drink a lot anymore, but I've always had a drink or two the night before this one and either kicked the ball around the back yard or (especially more recently) played FIFA or watched some videos of songs on youtube (or both).

Just waiting to read stories to my kids before I get down tonight!

I moved my hockey game up an hour so that I'm nice and relaxed by the lunch kickoff.  8am puck drop... no sleep but I'll be stoked anyway. :)

• Like 1

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11662/9985539/manchester-united-v-liverpool-the-biggest-game-in-football

Just in case any, oh, Munich fans for instance are still in ANY doubt.  ;).

Hail. 

Still in doubt as to how Pool spent their money?

Still in doubt as to who won more titles?

Still in doubt as to who has to piggy-back on ManU fans (yes those ManUre numbers include all of the 'supposed' ManU on-line supporters)?

Also, in case you were wondering, the UCL trophy looks great this Decade.  A good update to the early 2000s, mate.

I wouldn't be so coocky if my side spent 300 million the last 3 years and all I can do is brag about a draw with this season's Arsenal.

Watch closely on October 20 to see how a proper side plays in Emirates Stadium.  You won't be able to see any other proper sides play there at any other time this year.  Plus, you have plenty of Tuesday and Wednesday nights open.

Edited by btfoom

Should be an interesting game tomorrow evening with the Galaxy vs Montreal. Drogba has been beastly (spare me the competitive balance regurgitation) since coming onto the team, & the Galaxy have some weary players from the Int'l break.

Glad Stevey G got a rest though, & that Zardes didn't get any knicks against Brasil.

Anywho...should be a fun one.

Oh...& AFC play Stoke....or something.

• Like 1

Also, in case you were wondering, the UCL trophy looks great this Decade.  A good update to the early 2000s, mate.

.....  Plus, you have plenty of Tuesday and Wednesday nights open.

We're only thinking about Bayern by not being in the Champions League. 

Being as you've never had a frigging clue how to beat us in a competitive game like.  ;).

Call it LFC giving back to the lesser clubs of Europe.  :P.

Hail. 

• Like 1

LOL @ Chelski.  For those fans, the good news is that at this pace, they get 38 points and most likely stay up!!

What's that sound coming from London, ahh, it's the plastic Chelski fans ordering their new light blue Ethiad shirts to make sure they let everyone know they are proud Citeh supporters (and the dark blue into the closet, next to their red ManUre 2012 kits).

Wheeewwwww at Bayern sneaking that one out.

Come on you Reds.  Put the sword to LVG!!!

Never seen Bentekes goal or Martials. Left in absolute disgust with 15 to play to save being kept in.

Back the Soly down Oxford Road before the train home.

Defended Rodgers the first three. But the last 2 have been an absolute disgrace.. No pattern of play. No game plan. No nottin'. Just how the **** do you start Ings the left ****ing wing and leave Bentekes on an island? The fella is tactically ****ing clueless. And the REAL galling part is they're equally as ****e as we are. Both sides are as bad as I've ever seen them.

If he puts kids out Thursday I may not be responsible for my actions.

****ing disgrace.

And I've done well to type this as I'm so ducking livid at that 'performance' (term used VERY loosely); I don't know what to tell you.

Hail.

• Like 1

First, a weak penalty given late in the game to give Bayern the victory over Augsburg.  I actually played a friendly game against the refs a long time ago on Augsburg's home field.  They were 2nd or 3rd division at the time.

Liverpool really didn't show me anything.  Both teams showed they are currently not better than Man City or other UEFA teams.  And, I just don't see Liverpool contending this season with their current coaching staff.

Bastian showed why (even though he has lost a half step) Low kept him in the middle and put Cam outside back.

Seeing Chelsea with 4 points and three losses, sweet.

Alright... this is why I had a weird feeling about this game.

I thought we'd lose... but it would be for the better.

Henry HAS to sack Rodgers now. He HAS to. This guy is so out of his element it's laughable.

Honestly lil' bro', he has absolutely NO support among the match going crowd. And that isn't a reaction to losing to them. That's an acumilation of ****e going back over a year. The fella is completely and utterly out of his depth and it's getting worse by the game.

Seriously, if we rip up at Goodison like today it'll be WWIII in the away end.

I'll happily have Kenny in the interim until Ancelottis healthy. Or Klopps ready. Because this CAN'T go on.

I'm going Bordeaux Wednesday and the only saving grace is it's great wine Countey. Because I know NOBODY going that has much of any interest in the actual game

Hail.

• Like 1

Honestly lil' bro', he has absolutely NO support among the match going crowd. And that isn't a reaction to losing to them. That's an acumilation of ****e going back over a year. The fella is completely and utterly out of his depth and it's getting worse by the game.

Seriously, if we rip up at Goodison like today it'll be WWIII in the away end.

I'll happily have Kenny in the interim until Ancelottis healthy. Or Klopps ready. Because this CAN'T go on.

I'm going Bordeaux Wednesday and the only saving grace is it's great wine Countey. Because I know NOBODY going that has much of any interest in the actual game

Hail.

I thought about it right after Benteke's goal. 

The 3 goals we've scored this year....

a WORLDIE from Coutinho at the end of a **** game at Stoke

an honestly LUCKY goal from Benteke during a **** game against Bournmouth

and a WORLDIE from Benteke in an absolute **** game against United ...

What has Rodgers' tactical prowess contributed to the nets?  Certainly the **** games are consistent with him.

Heard FSG are having an emergency meeting about him tonight.  Hopefully Klopp is in the cards.

• Like 1