Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Because I was playing my son in FIFA on the PS4 so much, I took the plunge and started following Arsenal. I can't believe I've been missing out on soccer all these years. Can't wait for Arsenal/Chelsea tomorrow. Should be great. Unfortunately my son is a little punk and loves MU so I watch them every week too.

You've signed up for even more heartbreak. Welcome to eternal sadness friend

Later today will probably suck

• Like 1

As for the game .....

..... We are not getting out of this group with a side like that. 

His disgraceful attitude toward this competition was o display again so **** him when he's out of a job. 

And that's all I have to say on that. 

Hail. 

Happy to see you back my friend, and that you enjoyed your journey. DC9 was patroling the board on his own to prevent any enemy infiltration from Manchester.

• Like 2

Refs got a little too involved in that one.

Arsenal never really looked like threatening, but they deserved a draw off their performance before Gabriel was sent off.

You're right. Arsenal didn't even play that well 11-11.

Also, Coq is probably hurt so Arteta will be playing now.

We didn't need to sign a DM tho. Great job Arsene.

• Like 1

So monk... I know you only come in here when Chelsea wins - which isn't often - but I like it here.  How about you un**** your post with the ****ing racial slur in the title, please?

I didn't make the ****ing youtube video. I didn't title the ****ing video. You like it here cause you're safe in numbers. Meanwhile you don't know jack **** about me. Keep it that way.  

I didn't make the ****ing youtube video. I didn't title the ****ing video. You like it here cause you're safe in numbers. Meanwhile you don't know jack **** about me. Keep it that way.  

Did I judge you?  It was a pretty obvious rules violation.  No other way to say it other than that was dumb of you.

Thanks for taking it down.

• Like 1

Well, Coq might be the most underrated player on your team.  I really like him based off what I've seen this season.  That's a huge, huge loss.

I'll tell you what though... this is JUST the weekend Rodgers needed coming off a ****e start and a draw in France.  A chance to gain ground on much of the League.

What are we going to trot out at Norwich though?

Hope to see Sturridge fit and STRETCHED out.

MASSIVE week and a half for Rodgers. 

Four successive home games. Norwich, Carlisle, Villa then Sion. And a 5th game in Liverpool with the Derby to follow 

All four should be home victories. But then so should West Ham (the worst home performance I can honestly ever remember. No word of a lie), and his home record is terrible. 

As I type I honestly wouldn't put my money on any of the 4 being wins with 100% certainty. If he put that side out in Bordeaux, just WTF is he going to put out Wednesday against Carlisle? And they'll be well up for it backed by nearly 6K. Sion could go either way with the way he's treating the Europa again. And West Ham have laid the blueprint for Norwich and Villa. 

And I pray we aren't rushing Daniel back too soon out of desperation. 

The general consensus from everyone this week was he'll get through Christmas. (I'd say we had around 500 in Bordeaux. Which is funny considering we sold the full 2 and half. People obviously aren't aware the club have said travel documents from earlier rounds will be required for any knock-out tickets along with the game credits.). I personally aren't so sure and could well see FSG reacting if the start rolls into a similar slump like the end of last year. (Also funny to note that the only people that seem to buy into the weakened side/ Europa doesn't matter B/S are the media and fans watching on TV. Virtually nobody that travels is ever of that opinion and wants to see the strongest possible side/ first team and the club really going for the competition.). 

I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say this is one of the most important week and a halves in his time at Anfield. 

Come out of it with two league wins, still in the League Cup and sitting atop the Europa group and the pressure lifts. 

Continue the absolute disgrace from the previous two league games, and be left in a mess in the cups; and he'll be on his very last legs. 

Hoping for the best. Fearing the worst.

Hail. 

BTW, there was a brilliant thing on Carraghers facey page this week that he now must of taken down as I can no longer find it. 

A pic of him, Stevie, Robbie and Owen with the 2001 UEFA Cup saying (paraphrasing) '3 Scousers and a wool. Another European away season starts.'  :lol:.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Did I judge you?  It was a pretty obvious rules violation.  No other way to say it other than that was dumb of you.

Thanks for taking it down.

Man did that get touchy quick. Am I gonna' have to send y'all to the naughty step? .....

Monk, not that he needs anyone speaking for him (he can MORE than take care of himself. 'Safety in #'s' couldn't be further from the truth); but all DC asked was for the wrong kind of video which could cause a problem for yourself to be removed. Your anger was directed at the wrong person bud after earlier comments. 

DC, and more so Brave as you weren't lil' bro': Monk isn't your stereotypical Chelsea fan. Yeah, we don't see him around here often. But he observes and posts when the urge takes him. But his backstory for being a Stateside Chelsea fan is, for want of a better expression, as solid as they come and he's been one WAY longer than any Russian money has been in that club and suffered through far more ****e than good. As heated as things can get, he's a decent dude FWIW who knows his ****. 

Which for me to say given my absolute revulsion for all things Chelsea is saying something. 

Now can we all just get along before I have to bang your heads together? (United and Bayern are still fair game like. *Evil grin.). 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven