Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

We'll see. But something has to get the message out to Boston right?

League 2 Carlisle might do that for us first tomorrow .....

Hail. 

I find myself in a unique position right now. 

But I honestly don't think that gets through to Boston.  I really don't.

I think if they had interest in being competative right now they'd have fired him already. 

I hope I'm wrong.

I find myself in a unique position right now. 

But I honestly don't think that gets through to Boston.  I really don't.

I think if they had interest in being competative right now they'd have fired him already. 

I hope I'm wrong.

Sighs. Well at least the B&G are showing signs of life because another 8 months of him and his nonsensical ideals I don't think I could take. 

Maybe if gates start dropping as they did under Hodgson they'll act. Even FSG won't want to be losing money. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Sighs. Well at least the B&G are showing signs of life because another 8 months of him and his nonsensical ideals I don't think I could take. 

Maybe if gates start dropping as they did under Hodgson they'll act. Even FSG won't want to be losing money. 

Hail. 

This Rodgers situation is like watching the end of "Saving Private Ryan" where my boy is getting that knife shoved slowly in his heart and dude is in the staircase 10 feet away with a fully loaded M1 Garand and just sits there while it happens.

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

And so it starts.

Word tonight is he may more or less go full strength tomorrow. Can't see it but he should. Desperate times and all that. 

Hail. 

And if he fails against a league  2 side with a full squad on the field...

It's embarrassing.  He's literally putting it on the players to "get" his system by putting them out there in an early cup tie.  When NO ONE got it last year in a full season.

And if he fails against a league  2 side with a full squad on the field...

It's embarrassing.  He's literally putting it on the players to "get" his system by putting them out there in an early cup tie.  When NO ONE got it last year in a full season.

There can be NO excuses what so ever regardless of what he puts out. 

Thee are League Two. The old Fourth Division. The English fourth ****ing tier. Non of this 'well there's no easy games' if we struggle to a 1 or 2 goal win and look equally as **** in so doing. We should be rolling teams like this COMFORTABLY! 

NO excuses!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

IT'S JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE ALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do hope that Sturridge sees 45-60 minutes tonight, gotta get him to match fitness ASAP with Benteke ailing.

Doesn't really matter though, as Rodgers will find a way to mess it all up.

Not even in the side.... that doesn't bother me so much.

But if you look at the 11, it's "I think this will work because they're all my favorites" and then on the bench he has his "this is an emergency, please go save my job" side.

Bogdan

Clyne

Lovren

Skrtel

Can

Moreno

Milner

Firmino

Lallana

Allen

Ings

So it looks like that 3-5-2 hybrid he trotted out... with Emre playing Center Back

Bench is

Fulton

Coutinho

Gomez

Origi

Brannagan

Ibe

Rosster

Here's an omen for all of you Liverpool fans, btw...

Scott @RedsOrDead 6m6 minutes ago

Iago Aspas ladies and gentlemen! Against Barca as well... http://vine.co/v/ePEqHdUTjtd 

Not watching but 1-1 to a team 3 leagues down is a fireable offense. The club needs to OVERPAY to get someone in with gravitas. Now. If FSG doesn't, and soon, they are going to massively erode the fan base.

I would clean house- the ****ing transfer committee well included. The club needs an a total overhaul, akin to McCloughan (butchered that) coming to the skins and changing the culture. No sacred calves- everyone needs to produce or be gone.

****ing disappointing.