Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Milner has no business still being in this game... let alone ****ing every single corner that someone else earns.

Oh for ****s sake Lallana...

Man alive Phil that's a criminal miss.

Hail.

Think he always wanted to go back post to Ings but he was gassed on the run and got their late

Still HAD to score there

I keep looking at the Liv vs Nor score and they are still tied.  The Sou vs Mu game is not bad.  MU still needs a couple of players, but they are better than last season.  And Martial is the deal and appears to be their future up front.

A little disappointing for all the Liverpool fans.

My team won 5-1 today after a 7-1 slacking of my former team. The 5-1 story isn't the highlight though. A player freaked out and tried to trigger a brawl. His teammates and my teammates tried to restrain while the player of us walked away. The opposing player's MOM came out. Yes I said his mom. She ran out and threaten to beat the **** out of our team. The mother and player had to be restrained. So we had the game called in the 55th min up 5-1. The team was so embarrassed different ones apologized to us.

Exactly what we said pre-season. Neglecting to attend to the most vulnerable area on the team two seasons running, the goalkeeper (he is an average back-up quality goalkeeper at best.); is coming back to bite us HARD on the ass already. 

Yeah, today was better but that's not saying much as we still failed to beat a VERY mediocre Norwich side. Failing to win at home. AGAIN.

Pluses- Ings looked great and really had a go. Moreno was fantastic going forward. We created chances. As disjointed as a lot of the play was. 

Minuses (the perennial weak link Mingolet aside)- Should never of started Sturridge. One weeks training after being out so long and it naturally badly showed. No need to be so desperate in a game you should win. And with Benteke going off, if you'd started Ings, you'd of had 2 forwards on all game. Coutinho. Seam's to be really struggling with the extra responsibility of being 'the' man now and is trying too hard for me to produce like Gerrard. Keep it simple and don't overplay Phil. Milner- another VERY disappointing outing. Nor sure how he lasted the full 90. Say it again, at City, when he was the workhorse with top quality around him he fit in well. Here, when the emphasis is on him to do more, he's thus far been well short. Can't fault his work rate, but the rest isn't good. And Can is NOT a defender. When is that **** gonna' stop? He's struggling as it is without having him out of position back there. 

Should of won. Could easily of thrown it all away. Bottom line we should be beating Norwich City at home. Moral victory's that it's better than it has been mean nottin'. 

If I'm him, I'm going full strength Wednesday. But he won't. And honestly, Carlisle has a Northampton feel all over. 

We screw that up, the pressure against Villa will be immense and everything rolls. 

Can't paint this in a real positive light at all. It takes HECK of a lot for us to boo the team off. But frustration is at boiling point. This is over 20 games or so now. We're a mess and it's just as liable to get worse as it is better.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

The **** do you think?

The **** do you think?

In the words of my bro', 'The **** do you think?!'

Seriously man, what sort of ****ed up question is that? 

Hail. 

Well, all I saw here around the last 2 windows is that Pool did "Great Business", so I'm sorry that someone called you on it.

Don't blame be because your team spends money  badly, just like the rest of the EPL sides.

OK

Well, all I saw here around the last 2 windows is that Pool did "Great Business", so I'm sorry that someone called you on it.

Don't blame be because your team spends money badly, just like the rest of the EPL sides.

OK

No you didn't. That's a complete history rewfite and then some.

You read people saying this past summer window was far better than the previous one and appeared to have far more signings of the managers own choosing.

But there's been VERY mixed reactions to L'pools signings on here.

If you're going to make a point at least be accurate.

Hail.

Chelsea have quickly played the 'English not his first langauge, that's no what he meant' card

How hypocritically convenient :D Judging by the interview he speaks fluently English, accent aside. I really can't figure out what else he could have meant when he said "this guy likes to cheat a lot and put the opponent out of his game", but you know me failed English. :)

Chelsea is just plain ridiculous and should be ashamed of itself. Man up, admit it, and apologize if you care.

Edited by FrFan

Don't blame be because your team spends money  badly, just like the rest of the EPL sides.

OK

I'm not convinced we've spent the money badly.  Really didn't think last years window was bad, I would've gone for Shaqiri instead of Markovic and Bony instead of Balotelli, but that's about it.

I wanted Shaw instead of Lovren but that was done before we got rolling with the Suarez money.

This past window was excellent.  Would've gone all in on Kovacic, but that was really it.  And Real Madrid wanted Kovacic, so that was going to happen cause they are printing money.

The thing that has chapped most/all of us is that Rodgers is an idiot and doesn't know how to use his players.

I mean, as soon as guys leave, they score goals and look class all of a sudden.

If I'm him, I'm going full strength Wednesday. But he won't. And honestly, Carlisle has a Northampton feel all over. 

We screw that up, the pressure against Villa will be immense and everything rolls. 

Here is where it doesn't matter, bro...

FSG want to sell.  They don't care who the manager is.  They want to finish the Anfield renovations and then sell.

It's beyond frustrating.  They've fired Red Sox managers for less than what Rodgers has done.  That's why I know they don't care.

And it's gut-wrenchingly frustrating. 

Brave will hate me and I hate to give the Chelsea fans any credit but this made me laugh .....

The little rent boy gimp has a point to be fair.  :lol:.

Hail. 

I would've whooped that kids ass all the way down the street :lol:

Respect to my man for keeping his **** together like that.