Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

St Etienne has been a major disapointment in europa league, it just seems that they don't give a damn about it.

I'll let you know how Rodgers feels depending on how this Markovic thing ends... but it appears we don't care for Europe at the moment, either :lol:

• Like 1

..... Please don't talk about les Verts, because GHH is going to tick me off with his youtube vids from 1977. :angry:

He just can't get enough of it :P .....

You know I love you really FF. Honest. :ph34r:. And just to prove it:

Winning half a match counts right?  :P

I'll let you know how Rodgers feels depending on how this Markovic thing ends... but it appears we don't care for Europe at the moment, either :lol:

What's better? 

Keeping a guy who should NEVER of come to that PL this early join his career (he looked woefully out of his depth last year. Granted the manager didn't help him but still) for a handful of Cup games?

Or loaning him out where he will play to gain more experience and hope you haven't spunked £20 million against the wall?

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 2

*Sings the old Road End song for today's oppo .....

'I'm forever blowing bubbles, 

Pretty bubbles in the air, 

They fly so high; They each the sky, 

Then Like West Ham; They fade and die;

Tottenham's always running, 

Chelsea's running too, 

And if you come to An-fi-eld, 

We'll be run-ning after you!

Liverpool ..... Liverpool ..... '

But I was never 'hard' enough to be in the Road End and partake in all that nonsense at that end of the ground.   :ph34r:. 'Kopites are Gob****es!' indeed. 

So moving swiftly on ....

3/4- 0 today. Set us up for the stupid International break ready for Utd. Even fancy Benteke for 2 or 3 .....

Mighty Reds!

But first up, good luck Newcastle. Although Arsenal have half a chance being as Ozil isn't playing to f-things up again .....

Hail. 

• Like 1

What's better? 

Keeping a guy who should NEVER of come to that PL this early join his career (he looked woefully out of his depth last year. Granted the manager didn't help him but still) for a handful of Cup games?

Or loaning him out where he will play to gain more experience and hope you haven't spunked £20 million against the wall?

Hail. 

I'd be alright with him going to Watford, but I think he could provide needed depth in group stages and early on in the cup matches.  Either one is beneficial to him and Liverpool.

Ideally we keep him until January and let him do well at that... and then loan him to Watford for the last half of the season.

Arsenal fans are in here on a match day?

They **** the bed or something?

Hail.

2 yellows and a Red to Newcastle in the first 20'... both yellows were ridiculous.  The Red could've been given, but it was a yellow for me.  Being that it was Mitrovic it probably bought him a Red.

• Like 1

2 yellows and a Red to Newcastle in the first 20'... both yellows were ridiculous. The Red could've been given, but it was a yellow for me. Being that it was Mitrovic it probably bought him a Red.

Have it on.

Mariner's as big a knob as always.

And Coqualan buys another yellow.

Mariners having a nightmare.

Hail.

• Like 1

I love you man but I don't know how you reason Arsenal are even title contenders, much less tipping them to win it all. 

If I had faith in Rodgers, I would be VERY disappointed if we finished behind them. They're still 2 or 3 players short in the first XI. Let alone depth. And still over play to absolute tedium. 

They or Utd are in BIG danger of dropping out of the top 4 this year if we get on a roll. 

Just it's a big 'IF' from us. Although the early signs are surprisingly promising.

Hail. 

Shades of Stoke City to end the season.  Dominating possession but nothing on the endo of it.

Everything from them looks threatening.

Needs more pace and movement. This is so easy for West Ham to defend.

Hail.

At least Sturrdige looks pissed in the stands.

I'd bring Ings out before the half.

• Like 1

Well, to be honest... I'd rather get the loss out of the way before the break and before United.

Frustrating that the first one went in and so early and so cheaply.  We'll see what happens with a whole half to play but we don't look to have any answers.