Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

SION! Excellent from the horrors that could of come out of there. 

Bordeaux and Sion. Got to LOVE that. Just the ball ache of Rubin. 

Happy man.  :D 

​2 places been before but both great. 1 pain in the ass. And most all hoolies avoided. Could of been better. Could of been MUCH worse. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Eyes open Brendan...

The Anfield Chat ‏@TheAnfieldChat 2m2 minutes ago

Emre Can has been called up to the senior Germany squad for the first time. Massive congratulations to him.

Not normally big on International call-up's but that's a big step forward in his development. 

Props to him. Needs to up his game from the poor showing Monday night though like!

Hail. 

• Like 1

Not normally big on International call-up's but that's a big step forward in his development. 

Props to him. Needs to up his game from the poor showing Monday night though like!

Hail. 

Had Moreno had any vision at all he would've had a shot on goal on that 92' counter.

Not sure how I feel about this Europa campaign after Markovic gets loaned out.  Thought that this would be a great opportunity for his development. 

So we play at Bordeaux after United and before Villa

Sion at Anfield after Villa and before Everton

RK at Anfield after Spurs and before Southampton

at RK after Chelsea and before Palace

Boardeaux at Anfield after City and before Swansea

then at Sion after Newcastle and before West Brom

Busy couple of months coming up

It's what you do. Sadly. And that's not me being narky toward Everton. There's countless and some real bad instances the PL era but I won't recount here to save others swiping. Football in this City, as awesomely brilliant as it can be, is SO important to some that it has it's dark side.

These dicks do realise that Stones agent contract is up in TWO weeks time right? And that Stones is HAPPY at Goodison and hasn't been pushing for a move at all? But the man about to lose his client is DESPERATE for his 15% cut out of £38/ 40 million before that happens.

They have taken that into account right? Knobheads.

Hail.

Swipe Away, it really pisses me off. It's a game, he's a kid. After this reaction I wouldn't blame him for wanting to leave. I hope enough fans voice their support of him so he knows there are plenty behind him.

All football fans should eagerly listen to

Men in blazers podcast

Planet futbol podcast

Men in Blazers are almost unbearable, for me.

They can be funny... but most of the time they aren't and it's annoying.

Sky Sports on sirius is pretty good, ix

Not to thrilled about this... but for those of you who said "he isn't even on the National team"... take your seat Oscar

Liverpool Family ‏@lfc_family 51s51 seconds ago

Dunga's brain finally decides to function again. Coutinho has been called up to the Brazilian NT after Oscar's lack of game time & injury.

0 retweets 0 favorites

Still amuses that me literally nobody outside of Liverpudlians will even acknowledge just what a fantastic talent Phil is. All he lacks is that top notch speed to get away and compliment his ridiculous technical ability and football brain. 

Booked for Bordeaux and Sion with a couple of great deals on flights. Sion will take in Zurich and Geneva too over three separate nights. With a fantastic train journey along Lake Geneva to Sion which should be awesome. 

Kazan can wait for now bring MD4. This is a real nightmare being as it's middle of the night connections. Along with the Visa problem. 

We go again!

Hail. 

• Like 1

Looks like Watford are trying to get Markovic on loan.

I'd support that, though I'd rather keep him for Europa.  Nothing wrong with depth. But if he has to go this year for BR, it has to be England and Watford would be perfect.

• Like 1

Looks like Watford are trying to get Markovic on loan.

I'd support that, though I'd rather keep him for Europa.  Nothing wrong with depth. But if he has to go this year for BR, it has to be England and Watford would be perfect.

Agreed on Watford being perfect. 

We should now have the depth to have a serious crack at the Europa. I'll be EXCESSIVELY disappointed if we don't. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Not to thrilled about this... but for those of you who said "he isn't even on the National team"... take your seat Oscar

Liverpool Family ‏@lfc_family 51s51 seconds ago

Dunga's brain finally decides to function again. Coutinho has been called up to the Brazilian NT after Oscar's lack of game time & injury.

0 retweets 0 favorites

The Brazilian National team is a complete farce picked by sponsors. 

Still never forgotten the '98 WC final and the complete farce surrounding Ronaldo. Still convinced Nike demanded he played that game. First he wasn't on the team sheet. Then he was. And he was just walking around the park a complete non-entity. 

LOVE to know what really happened that day with him Brazil and Nike. And then you have Neymar being picked when he's not fit. 

What chance does Phil really have?

Hail. 

Woooooooooooooooooooooo

FR FAN!

It's on now PIMPIN

Bordeaux, eh?

I say Bring them on

selection_vin_bordeaux.jpg

No need to worry here, les Girondins who finished 7th last year are no match to LFC.

Actually 14th after 3games, 1 draw 2 losses.

I expect to meet GHH this season in Monaco :)

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 2

I say Bring them on .....

I expect to meet GHH this season in Monaco :)

^^^^^ I have 3 days on that stuff coming up in 3 weeks. *BIG ASS Homer J salivation ..... Can't wait to experience that new stadium in Bordeaux either. It looks brilliant inside. 

If we pulled Monaco or Les Verts after Christmas and could meet up over some glasses of rouge that would be perfect and an honour my good friend.  :).

Hail. 

• Like 1

Misheard the draw initially, Fr...

Thought we drew St E! :lol:

Interested to see how we do against a French side as constructed.

St Etienne has been a major disapointment in europa league, it just seems that they don't give a damn about it. That's why I was talking about Monaco who will be a much tougher opponent. Please don't talk about les Verts, because GHH is going to tick me off with his youtube vids from 1977. :angry:

He just can't get enough of it :P

The only constructed side you'll be enjoying in Bordeaux is the brand new stadium ;) .

They've got a good coach but they are boring to watch, they need more talented players.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1